Tsarev refused to go for the presidency

He made this statement during a meeting of the Coordination Council of the Public Movement "South - East", - the press service of the MP.
He noted that the registered candidates for the presidency to "convey the voice of the South-East to the rest of the citizens of Ukraine, including the west."

"I thought and still think, that while self-appointed, the central government in Kiev is working to split the country, real steps to preserve Ukraine's regions can make. Communicating and negotiating with each other, bypassing the puppet government in Kiev, they reach a better understanding. But Kiev authorities, in violation of all democratic norms, deprived me of this opportunity. Arrival in Kyiv to address the all-Ukrainian audience related to me at the risk of life and participate in a televised debate with the help of the teleconference was rejected, "- said Tsarev.
In this regard, "he decided to withdraw his candidacy" because he believes that in such circumstances is ineffective candidate status.
"We will seek other channels and opportunities to convey their thoughts and positions to residents of the central and western Ukraine. I call upon all the other candidates - Peter Simonenko, Mikhail Dobkin, Sergei Tigipko, Rinat Kuzmin and the other candidates, the electorate base of which is located on the South-East, to withdraw from the election! The elections, which take place against the backdrop of civil war, we must boycott! "- Said Tsarev.

Hence
And then there

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting