My middle daughter.

On Saturday my wife asked, svozit her to church. Why? - Sanctify cakes. To my objection that there is a crowd of people - not parkonutsya and generally in the city do not want to, she smiled:
 - Think of something ...
The Yandex-navigator scoring word "church" and was surprised. In three km away. from our village has a church, let's go! Take the middle daughter, cakes, eggs - in a good way!))
Docha goes and asks all along the way, where to go for what, to whom, why so many holes, she was interested in absolutely everything -So age, soon 3 years ...
We drive ... wait ... mdaaa not opravdyvayutsya- church is being rebuilt!
I'm starting to turn the steering wheel in the battle turn, when suddenly from out of the church father. Unloads.
-Hello, But you can consecrate?
 - Why not ?! You can certainly ... - his face smile spreads virtues.
 - Come to the refectory, put everything on the table, I'll go in a minute.
Nod family, they say - let me pass ... the first room, around scaffolding, pieces of bricks, tiles.

- Who UTB, Mom?! - Small pulls the sleeve of his wife.))
 - It is a priest ...
 - A-ah, a magician ?!
My wife and I smiled at each other and I pave the way to the next room. We go, the picture certainly sad, dilapidated walls, some even traces of old frescoes, huge ceiling stretching up a cone - also raises concerns as torchaschih- broken bricks and hanging pieces of plaster. But it is clear that this room had put in order - a new altar, some fresh icons and candles at the site.
We put on a large central table with our basket of cakes, comes the priest, tells us a few words about the holiday, turns to the altar and began to read the prayer, intoned, so you know ?!))
 - Mom, who is singing? - Rolling his eyes on his forehead asks shrimp, hearing the echo of the prayer hall is poured into an empty church. Wife glance reveals her priest.
 - A-ah, a magician ?!
We start podhihikivat ...
-In The name of the father and son ... - at this point he turns to us. - And the Holy Spirit, Amen.
At this point, a small star in a kerchief why loudly farts! The sound picked up by the walls, ceiling and tapered peal circulate throughout the building!
I cry, cry wife ... Church-away! Laugh not! Child stoit- as if nothing had happened - opened his mouth and carefully listening to every word wizard.))
My father - a man of about forty-five, in a strangled voice, laughing all the forces trying to maintain composure his concluding:
 - With the coming of the Lord your Easter! - I thought his eyes were tears!

mazay33 ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting