"Wonderful," the service of the Moscow City Hall

Today took advantage of the wonderful service of the Moscow City Hall. The service is called the evacuation of the car. It is good and necessary service for the residents of Moscow. And most importantly expensive and beautiful.
The service works like this. Leave your car at the store. After 5 minutes, the tow truck arrives. Cultural and politely loaded machine on a tow truck and taken away. Cute and joyful DPSnikov with a smile from ear to ear says you need to go to the street Osipenko and there draw up the documents, and then everyone will tell how to pick up the car. Pi ---- sy. Immediately after parting with the cars fit another joyous uncle with the question - Do you want to return the car in an hour. Over 5 thousand. P. happy to help. - He says helpfully. Ok I agree. We sit in the BMW and drove off. First, write out a receipt for the fine. On the way, Comrade Major uncle calls and tells the machine number and my data. It was all so fast. After 15 minutes we were on the street Osipenko. Uncle runs in the DPS office saying I am right now. It takes the right and the car documents. It returned after 5 minutes with a receipt for a fine. On the way my uncle said that Sobyanin bought a new 1000 tow and promised to buy another 1,000. Sobyanin really like this business. Tow is 7 mln.r.
The price for the service for the evacuation of cars to 100 hp 3000 p. Auto 100-250 hp 5100 rubles. Above 250 hp 7100 rubles.
Uncle takes 5,000 rubles for the service.
A fine of DPS - 3000 rubles.
The plan had a tow truck 5 cars a day
If more than 5 machines, evakuatorschik evening gets 500 rubles in cash for each machine.
There are three private firms. Salary evakuatorschika 70 th district. Day

runs, three home. There is one record evakuatorschika - 14 trucks per day. Traffic cops get from evakuatorschikov $ 100 a day in an envelope. It is to work and help evakuatorschikam. If you have not paid fines, debts or loan officers chasing after you, the machine will not give up. A week ago, Sobyanin merged database debtor evakuatorschikam and they are now helping to deal with the debtors. There used to be yellow tow. There were 500. Now they are transferred to the utilities. Previously, for the evacuation took 300 p.
So)))
Calculate roughly the business
Investments
1000 tow 7 ml. rub. = 7 billion. Rub.
Costs
4000 evakuatorschikov 80 th district in the month of 320 million p
in year 3, 84 billion rubles
Revenues
5000 evacuations a day, 5 th p per day = 25 million rubles.
month = 750 million rubles.
year = 9 billion rubles.
Penalties
day 5000 3000 p. = 15 million rubles per month 450 million p
in year 5, 4 billion rubles
Total revenues in the year 14, 4 billion rubles
Profit in the year 10, 6 billion rubles
It had Sobyanin)))
Costs daddy Dorset
Tow 7100 p
Uncle 5000 p
Penalty 3000 p