Moscow - Sevastopol through Kerch.

Good and fun Friday YaPovtsam. I want to tell you about our trip by car to Sevastopol on a new route for us through the Rostov and Krasnodar. Previously, we always went for Simferopolke through Kharkov, but because maydaunov now the road is somewhat longer. But for those who love the Crimea and Sevastopol, distance and complexity do not play a special role, so on Monday afternoon we are a part of 3 people and our German shepherd left Moscow in the direction of Sevastopol.
There are mostly small pictures and notes thereto.
Those who are also going to the Crimea by car, it is helpful to read the description of the route and see the GPS-track, which is laid here helperion.com/824/kak-ehatj-v-krym-...kii-proliv#1082
30 pictures

Moscow had to knock a couple of hours in traffic, so schedule a little bit lost. We leave on Kashirku and start the way home.

To Rostov-on-Don 914 kilometers. A long way.

The road is very bad, little machines, drive a pleasure.

Driving Tula Region I was surprised by the quality of tracks on it at Simferopolke in the Tula region is going full plate.

Begin toll road sections, which I've heard a lot, but that it was not possible to ride.

Fares increased with distance from the CMC, the toll road sections are longer and thus grow and the price.
Be sure to save receipts for payment of travel, as on some trips they are checked.

We pass a hard-nosed river

Before Voronezh went very well. The average speed of 125.

There was rain, then cleared up, beautiful scenery.

The strange man at the entrance to Voronezh. Apparently the way he moves.

Then it was dark and there were no pictures. The next day we continue our way already from Rostov-on-Don. Very interesting city as a plan to visit it fully.

Stavropol and Krasnodar is already quite close.

But sadly famous throughout Russia Kuschёvka.

Gaytsy vigilant in the Krasnodar region, our car shmonali 20 minutes, found nothing, wished a happy road and we moved on.
Before we have to Krasnodar kilometers 180.

"Southern District famous storm of flavors, customs, prushchego herbs, serious injuries, dramas, aHueNnyMi heifers ..." Caste.
It is noticeable.

Ovcharek from heat ofigevaet.

We stopped at a roadside cafe to eat. Ate barbecue, grub, everything is very cheap and very tasty.

More photos of the dog.

And this is the outskirts of Krasnodar.

In general, we rode well, and nothing presaged the horror that we found in the Kerch crossing. Queue 2 kilometers, dalnoboev stand for several days. If the Russian side in the summer we were 5 hours, but this time in the queue spent 11 hours. Huckster in a cafe inflated prices, Winston cigarettes only and $ 100 for the bundle. Past passed a large column of Russian military.
It was dark, the photo is not very turned out.

I almost forgot, at the entrance to the ferry still looked the moon, and was very beautiful and mysterious appearance.

But nothing at 8 am we are already loaded on the ferry and met us Crimea Amazing is the weather.

More photos

Well, hello, Kerch!

More military equipment.

Russian flags everywhere, and the remaining inscriptions on the Ukrainian look like a misunderstanding.

Leaving the Kerch we caught another huge column of military equipment. She stretched a kilometer and a half.

When leaving the village in a forest Old Crimea there is an amazing cafe "Squirrel" I constantly stop him. The atmosphere stunning, open-air tables in the woods. The kitchen is also at altitude. Skewer funky. Serve game, eat the meat of wild rabbits, wild boar, roe deer. If you go to the Crimea via Kerch, do not forget to visit this place - you will not regret.

Kebab.

Posters about the referendum everywhere.

From Sevastopol to Kerch and back I went many times, but through Pike SCC was not possible, so the front of the village Grushevka, we went to the pass (then the truth I was a little sorry for this choice - serpentine road the old, and I for one and a half days sleeping twice for 10 minutes, and go significantly longer).

But of course compensate for all kinds of inconveniences.

Ahead in the distance you can see the mountain Bear - Ayu-Dag.
Thanks to the user gringov for amendment.

More species.

And further. Words simply do not have.

Memorial to those killed in the water.

Mountains.

Then I could not resist this road, and went first to the Simferopol and Yalta, and then have to Sevastopol - the city of Russian.

Unlike all of the Crimea, Sevastopol significantly greater variety of billboards dedicated Bandera threat.

Here we are at home. The mood of elation, a sense that the Crimea dumped goods that more than 20 years, hung around the neck. It really is very pleased to have in that position.
It appears on the network a lot of messages about ostensibly empty shelves, power failures - it's all a lie. Tomorrow'll take the phone out of repair, and be sure to publish the photos "empty shelves" in stores of Sevastopol. The only problem is serious for me - it is impossible to withdraw money from ATMs, though the day of arrival, we still find the only ATM machine that dispensed cash. But after talking with employees of different banks, I was assured that it will work in the end of the week, so this is also not a problem.

For the money and the balance of a gasoline:
4 took 60-liter tank. The cost of the ferry in 1600 rubles + 162 rubles per adult. Gasoline is in the Crimea expensive, but if you find Lukoil, then it is 41 rubles per liter, which compares to 60 rubles in the same Shell.

Crimea returned to Russia, and we have returned to Crimea.

There it is, thank you all for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting