I am a mom .. bad in general ..

Long time did not write about young ushlepkov who call themselves artists. That Meet another dunce, obgadil wagon St. Petersburg subway and boasts muck in his pablike VKontakte.

14 photo source.

It would be naive to think that such an act mudatsky escape the attention of our cozy diary. Therefore, a small deanonimizatsiya not prevent disclosure budding talents pachkuna.

Surprisingly general than people think, when this garbage spread on the Internet. Here the most important thing - to know what all the stuff you made it, so all painted on Kryven'kyi copyright and references to the author. Our eblan even made a special Public for their achievements.

It is naive to think that if you put in the Virtual Guide group - no one will. Certainly not, hehe :) Here is our patient :)

The level of work is amazing. Young talent paints like Picasso

One of my friends just gave this asshole at the link on the page, and the reaction was not long in coming. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

How deftly merges our bully! AHAHAHAHAHHA "Well pozhaaaaaaluysta, remove the link to the page !!!" ... fucking shame.

P.S. I almost forgot, a link to the page for. After all, now he definitely need support and attention he loves: tyts

Posted in [mergetime] 1397568572 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say. Kick ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting