The matter of every man.

Short story about self-built country house of 2011-2014.

May - poured slab foundation 9h11

After 4 weeks, as the hardened concrete foundation, started the construction of the box.
As planned. first floor - permanent, stone, wood second Dacha-.

Constructive ready, so went in the winter of the 12th year.

'12. He started with the installation of windows and plastering ext. walls made blind area.

Along the way I came up with a canopy for future summer kitchen or barbecue.

In the middle of the summer doing utilities: water, heating, electricity, septic tank and so on. Fireplace - a thing.)))

By the fall, on the first floor began to show signs of decoration.))

--img23--

Well, now finish the summer 12d.
\\
By the way, all these works are made without a single kilowatt of Mosenergo, CURRENT NO MORE !!!
All work on the generator.
To run and test the heating system took Rentals 10kW three-phase generator.
\\
And lo 12 January 2013 finally lit up "light Ilyich" - so called MOESK Cottagers.)))

--img24--

--img25--

--img26--

'13. Early summer. From the remnants of gas silicate, and them in my last miscalculation left 10 cubes. (When considered perimeter walls of the house, I forgot to throw out the windows and doors).
It was built garage 5x6.

--img27--

--img28--

--img29--

In the second half of the summer season has started warming the house. The first floor is wet facade, a second imitation of timber.
For a long time dared to do on their own wet facade, but "the eyes are afraid, the hands are doing.

--img30--

--img31--

--img32--

Well, this is the result of the 13th year. Light, heat.
\\\
P.S. Of course, this structure did not I alone. Help me Belarusian builders helpers, I of course also a lot of what he put his hand, particularly in communications, and so on.
BUT all the projects and solutions, options and ways of thought through and implement personally.
Of course, those -imeyu. education but great knowledge were obtained in the long winter evenings, reading articles and magazines, blogs and forums. Thanks to the Internet.)))
Season 14g. stroika continues. At the moment, I knock on the second floor battens. In winter, he engaged in ventilation, without the Belarusians - until he.
I call them think again soon, since it is necessary to make concrete paths, insulate the roof of the garage, etc. interfere in general digging.
\\
Thanks to everyone who watched the post.

--img33--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting