What saved their children and collected 90

Recently found on Yap very interesting post "Treasures 90", due to the fact that I was born and grew up to school in the USSR on this post blew me great pleasure nostalgia for those times. I want to continue this topic a little bit and show you more valuable at that time, just want to warn you not to post sracha as was / was better / worse, just for the sake of memories and nostalgia.

62 pics + a little explanation.

Photos of strokes and karate

Start with this pictures found in Ineta
YES, right? These are our idols. For them we were willing to pay hard-earned money in video salons. Their photos have always been with us.

Remember, as practiced a double blow to the wooden sculptures in the yard? Imitate them. Section wushu and kickboxing grew like mushrooms - demand creates supply.

My favorite Bruce Lee never smiled with photographs - he always had raspolosovat stomach and cheekbones.

Rockers were just overwhelmed. There was a reason

"Conan the Barbarian", "Red Sonja" - cult movies 90s.

Do not smile with photos and "Rambo"

Photos perefotografirovali, sell, buy, changed. Apart from these, in the course were successful and drawings from photographs

These were our idols. Strong, honest and fair. Not that now - some stupid ass out of "House-2" ...

My older brother and sister, too, "were driven" by the pictures. On such

But this has long hung in our home. There was still some aunty in leopёrdovyh pants - someone terribly popular in the 70s-80s.

Well, here we come to the final section of the collection. Perhaps collecting these ... were massive epidemic. Boys, girls. Well, just everything.

Refills

Among Soviet gum course there was such a variety that emerged with the advent of the 90s. However, they were. Do not think anyone could not remember rotfrontovskie "coffee aroma", "Mint", "Orange", "Strawberry"

Gum wrappers from the Soviet were boring and did not represent the interest of the collection. Another thing, "Pedro"

Buy or win it could be in the visiting amusement parks. Inserts there usually was not. Yes, we did not know about them yet nothing. They will come later, in the 90s. Among the "zabugornyh" gum, brought in by friends from abroad were distributed such:

"Lelik and Bolek". This Polish cud. Also the packaging with five plates, but with a more interesting picture. We called them "smeshinkami." They talked about the adventures of the eponymous hero of the then popular Polish cartoon. My older brother had a lot of these, and friends - was not. Apparently, this gum was prevalent in the '70s - early 80s.

I liked these horrible stories. Brother always jokingly called me Lyolik-Bolek, so I thought that the pictures portrayed I

Another collection brother were here such wrappers. And, of course, "Tutti frutti"!

None of these gum and chew. I could only smell the inherited legacy And then I did not even know what awaits me in 5-7 years ...

However, I've never seen it on sale here. Again wrap battered from those who went to the GDR.

By the way, I do not remember at what time to sell is such a Georgian Armenian cud. It showed the heroes of Soviet cartoon about a cat-furrier.

But who needed it, so when we already know the cud with ... Refills! (In the previous post about this stated !!!)

Here I will take a little bit of yourself and I will not describe each one separately. In the web is full of resources where you can find a complete description of all the gum with inserts, download scans complete collections etc. I do not set this. Walk on the subject surface.

To begin with, I remember the excitement in the yard, when someone said that in our store began selling the new gum. It was a sensational effect. All at once ran to the store and hour standing near the counter, looking at this miracle ... The next day I asked to borrow money from my mother and ran into the sacred place ...

In the end, my first chosen gum was ... golimy "Bublgum"

Then was bought by "Donald"

His ear was much appreciated. After the "Turbo", essno

They also have been called "smeshinok" or "cartoon".

I have collected a whole bunch of "The Donald". Part - to win friends, part - bought, part - borrowed from a store entrance. How to play - we all remember that? Cleared liners placed face-down pile and slapped his palm so that from the turbulent flow liners flew up. Those who lay face up, get your party games.

There were other "Donald" - giant

This inserts the German gum, which we do not sell it. Were extremely rare and expensive appreciated! As a rule, they were already pretty tacky since passed from hand to hand as a relic.

Another "top" cud - "Final90, 92 ..."

Turkey, on the inserts - the players and the team

Large, bright inserts.

Her counterpart - Apricot "CinCin"

On its liners were mostly scenes from the game. Inserts were numbered - facilitates their identification when collecting.

"BomBibom" - chewing gum with inserts automotive subjects. Perhaps my most favorite, after the "Turbo". And it was not difficult to assemble a complete collection, in contrast to the "Turbo".

"Bombibom" was produced in different periods in different forms and with different kinds of inserts. I know at least 4

But the first episode was the coolest! Yellow melon flavored gum, square, large inserts, with the characteristics of the real cars. Collected all.

"TURBO" - King of gum.
Peach flavor in combination with the large liners, some of which still can not get ...

Did you know that the first 50 numbers in general we do not exist? And we chased after them, looking, inventing stories that have seen them in some order ...

Personally, my collection started here with this. Traded on a handful of foreign coins ... tacky, but still smelled.

A series with 1-50 looked like. Such wheelbarrows we have not seen on the streets ... Remember that the first thing done when met parked car? Approach to the driver's glass and looked at the speedometer - "how it shakes?" His eyes climbed on his forehead from the numbers "200", "240". This is after our "Volga" and "Lada" with their "120", "140".

Gum "Turbo" has survived all - her series of inserts followed one another ... At some point I just stopped picking them up - so many of them bred ...

Gum "Laser" had liners with military equipment. According to him, we studied the technical equipment of foreign armies. According to him, I learned the order of the velocity of tanks, missiles, planes, helicopters and warships.

The same Turkish company "KENT", which released "Turbo", and made a

Those comics, like "Donald", only about silly nosed chuvachka hat. With obscure sayings in the Turkish language. But the meaning was not difficult to understand.

Another cud with liner pro debiloida

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting