What are SMS should not write her man

In today's world of SMS is the basis of communication. Most of us do not want to waste precious minutes of your time, and sometimes much easier to send a text message shorter than hang on the phone. In this post I would like to touch on the topic of women's SMS, that it's better not to write to the man, otherwise then you may have problems.

1. Details of their critical days.
Type, color, odor, tenderness, texture. Honestly, men would be happy if you do them not. Do you remember the famous quote from Mr. Garrison South Park? - "I do not trust the creatures that bleed for five consecutive days, and not die." Roughly, of course, but a rare representative of the stronger sex long endure describe how much it hurts the stomach and lower back aches.

2. "I love you and I can not live without you" - when he just went to the balcony to smoke.
Endless and unrestrained flow of messages with assurances of love does not cause anything but irritation and boredom. Well, because you can not eat halva kilograms!
3. Children's babble.
"I put her finger a door, and now I'm bo-bo" - phrases like this can make anyone feel like a pedophile. If you're over 18, stop playing year-old girl. The children do not sleep, and to treat them with sexual interest - is illegal, immoral and sinful. And in general: that it should respond to such a thing? "Folder flies homeĀ»?

4. Snot on glucose with the hope of attention.
Please do not do the classic "Snow went on the first day of winter" and other manifestations of melancholy mood. That rule, which is worth remembering: if a man wants, he will do - respond, call, write, come. Accordingly, if he does not, he does not want. But if you like the role of a beggar with outstretched hands - go ahead.

5. monosyllabic response to his long message.
He tried to think through each word, worried not to make mistakes in grammar. And you - "OK". And even without the smiley. Kill shot at it, something like this is called.
6. "Where are you?" Kapslok.
Especially if it is only three minutes if not responded to your previous message. Perhaps he parks the car, or buying oil at the store or speak with a gay homeless bitter lot of the latter. And here you are. And the question asked in a tone that was obviously great size.

7. Putting smiles after every sentence.
Firstly, it quickly becomes boring, and secondly, instantly gives your self-doubt and a direct promise to the man, "he wrote whatever - all for fun, do not try to take seriously." Well, as you have in the end the character of one or brackets with dots in one place?
"I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to have funĀ».

Source: lady.tut.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting