Microsoft Surface Pro2, which I would like to know before buying

Long thought - to give birth or not to give birth. On the one hand - the review of the tablet already. Video is. "Unboxing" on YouTube too. Why? But then still decided, as an overview, it's basically "measured", "comparison" and other "parrots". The devil is in the details.
So ...

For nuances without pictures ask for cat.

The first part, the opening h4>

To be able to understand how the author biased opinion to device, available for comparison: stationary computer (full minced). Semnashka laptop for gaming laptop dozen for work on the road (Sonya weighing under a kilo). Asus EEE Nedonout (reader with pervodchikom + putty and company). To draw vakumovsky Bambu. And in this idyll bursts Microsoft Surface Pro ...

Part Two, positive h4>

Ode device chanted all over the internet, they say the device "fire" just. Really "Fire." When it snowed - it warmed the bed before going to sleep. If lying on the couch watching kinoshku attaching to his knees and put on the belly - after half an hour, to the very climax, you start to feel the passions all over. To the credit of the tablet, I can say that for all time, I never was able to catch him on a forced reduction of the frequency of the processor from overheating. And if it is installed on the table as expected, the problem of hot rear of the unit you will not have to worry.

Charging h5> charger quickly. Really fast. That is, the rate of charging him higher than the rate of discharge, and this distinguishes it from some smartphones. Very convenient - can be charged and run!

Feather h5> Pro "handle" a lot of the way, and my positive side, we note that as you would not want to miss but it's not really a pen. As soon as the pen tip is in the five to seven inches from the screen - the device catches him and draws underneath the "point" that works like «mouseover», and you can see the «title», say, the input field. Word soon switched to writing input, in general, no problems. In this mode, the device stops responding to pressing fingers. You can lean a hand on the screen while writing with the stylus and not be afraid to poke something. Some who claims that the device looks too cheap for a tablet for a thousand green ... I pofik. But you can buy it is not expensive if broken or lost children. Handwriting is, but I found only the recognition of English. Response speed is awesome. It is evident that there is a slight delay, but it does not interfere with the letter. You can quite adequately outline, if a set of text problems. Also on the stylus there knopenka used as PCM.

Form Factor h5> Flatbed monolithic. Holding smartphones somehow always felt that there is a screen, there is a body, there is a lid that flies away and is lost in the fall. Everything is made from different materials. Syurf in the hand is like a brick. From hanging out - only the stylus on the side of the magnet. Stand folds into two positions and is not in any backlash. No worries, now that she is "folding" or jump from one mode to another. Surprisingly as it is made without clamps or clips. Somewhere on the internet there is a video with the analysis, it says a lot that is glued inside. Tactile seems as if it is filled with lead through the ventilation slots. Completely filled, the eyeballs. But the weight of the third part ...

Battery h5> Perhaps the Achilles heel of the device. Note that if you include the "hibernation" of the device by pressing the power button (and by default there "dream"), if you turn off Bluetooth, then somehow Syurf ceases to be so dependent on the socket. To test launches third heroes ... 5 hours missing. I can not imagine carrying case (the same buzzword now customary to replace "situation", huh?) In which I would have 6-7 hours spire heroes without a break to recharge. Vaio showed approximately the same results.

Axis h5> About Windu not going to not holivar. I note only after installing it asked me login and password uchetki then asked to download the installation from any registered device name on it, and ... do everything on the plate as well as on the laptop. The same arrangement of tiles, the system settings. Even screensavers and lock screen copied. Naturally, the office and the other had to put the handles.

OneDrive h5> integrated into very deeply. Does not interfere in the absence of the Internet (although a bit prolagivaet when opening and saving, but it is not critical, because in return you get a backup of files + access immediately with his other devices. For most users will simply be invisible gadgets.

Keyboard h5> Praise Gates sold separately. For example, I do not really want a device weighing 900g 120g still stick with his own keyboard, which will eat its backlit Accum. And transform the tablet into another laptop and even pay for it 130 green rubles. Therefore, for a penny bought a wireless min-Claudia on batteries, and it is currently on a "semi-workers' place. And the tablet at any time I took it and went away with them, say, to the kitchen. In addition, during operation, you can keep the keyboard on your lap, or anywhere in the table. USB is engaged ... you might say. But ... you can buy blyutusnuyu keyboard this time. Keyboard need for large volumes of typing, not when viewing video from the stick - that's two. The onscreen keyboard is immediately three options. "Standard", "adaptive" and "thumb" is not a thick, namely a large. Two pieces on the edges of the screen.

Other h5>
Perc. 4300U. 1.9-2.5Mgts. Hurrah, what else can you say.
USB3. Flash card in the device protrudes very little. Copies are really fast, but I prefer to change the card. Buy multiple microSD, and life will become easier. If you do not lose them =)
WiFi. Very decent transmitter. Catches the wafer where it should not be. Do not lose the connection and generally not satisfactory. If you have a home no more WiFi devices - switch point mode «n-only». Well guzzles battery is not a child.

The third part, the dark side of the moon h4>

Power Supply h5> Comes with a detachable cable (the one that plugs into a wall outlet) But this wire with two holes, not all computer with three. I was lucky - the same connector for the power supply was at the camera. The rest will have to buy a separate cable for the spare wheel. If that - from a computer monitor or a standard cable will not work. In addition, there is a chance to buy this cord with the "flat" plug. It makes sense to clarify this nuance in advance from the seller.

Feather h5> Attaches to the power supply jack. Yes connector magnetic, and can hold a cord or a pen. So you are charging or tablet and keep the pen in hand, or "plug the" power connector stylus. ... About to lose in this situation handle - a matter of time. So cheap pen. Probably in the Microsoft initially wanted to make the tablet waterproof and it was a dummy. But then install the battery, resulting from ohreneli gap (about it below) and decided to make a stylus out of the plug. A very crevice called "ventilation". Bamboo Pen from vakumovskogo not recognized, it is not surprising. But I'm not really trying, just poked immediately bought. This stylus twice thinner and therefore more comfortable. Just an ordinary pencil in hand.

Form Factor h5> If someone wants to try before you buy to hold the device in his hand, and in the sale of nowhere - go to the store "Tile". Take a left hand ceramic tiles for bathroom 40 * 20. Walk with her. Porazglyadyvat drawing. Move a finger on it. Feelings are similar to work with the tablet on weight almost impossible. Theoretically - yes. But in practice - no. Kilogram mass is distributed in the device so that the weight to keep it on only as a baby when feeding - putting the gadget on the forearm to the main weight on his shoulder, and his hand was holding only Syurf horizontally. But in any case, 40+ degrees back cover will not allow you to enjoy this process much long. If you want a full immersion - Prilep from the right side on the cud handle any of the nearest kiosk. This is so that you do not create a false sense of "well, two-handed regulations that keep."
He is tall. Or a ... clear as correct, but in the hand it is more like a book than a notebook. The surface is slippery. On one side of the glass with other metallic wall. Drop - with a half-kick. Wanted to tie him lanyard, but found to be hooked.

Ventilation ... oh, yeah, baby h5> If you have anything pet (cat, dog, hamster, baby) Syurf nasoset in all, how will get. I do not know whether he collects, it is for the analysis of DNA and send the NSA or just so, but ... Given that it almost does not understand - to establish links in the near when the compressor. Otherwise I have no idea how to clean it.

Screen h5> The screen is wide. Height of the screen is clearly not enough, and in every way I want to somehow fix it. Well, I'm already used to keep the panel "Start" on the side. On Syurfe it really saves the day, but otherwise nothing. Sometimes open on the floor of the screen keyboard for entering the login overshadows the password field ... Did not find how to turn off auto-brightness of the monitor when you change the lighting.

Axis h5> have not put ubuntu. Not all devices are able to recognize, therefore, until eight. Tablet without vayf - useless brick. And it's minus the tablet and not the Knicks, as might be puzzled drivers and not spread source Ward!

OneDrive h5> Unlike dropboksa who immediately shakes you locally all that he has, and then only dokachivaet Update ... This infection did not swing until you ask. A request that usually starts in the trip, when in the car on the road you need anything, and it was "not available offline." Be careful with this vile beast.

Other h5>
Icon «win» on the housing bottom. Is not critical, but sometimes accidentally grabbing tablet push button ... as it turns out.

Nedomegapikseli camera. On the one hand, it is a shame, on the other - less traffic Skype will eat, spend less charge for processing the image. We see really special qualities .... But the saddest thing - it's the latest Troll nokiyami.

USB -port just one. While still under the three places nearby. Marketing of clean water. As no microphone socket.
4GB

Part Four - impressionable h4>

Syurf - for work. Not for content consumption, but to create it. But for a comfortable establishment, for open-office, or work in the country. When there is a possibility to connect the tablet to a projector with a keyboard and sit in the chair. I'm comfortable at the table to work on a normal computer, when you can not float my head what and how much you have opened and run. On checking out in the office - for a laptop. No, it does not lag. But only by the fact that I understand - no need to open it 100,500 programs. Still, 4GB of RAM put a cross. Yes, it's fast hibernation. Yes, it's a little more space, but it is not just negative, this division into two, for me personally.
If you are a student and want to take it to the lectures - it's your choice. Even in the minimum configuration. Have all the lectures and laboratorki one brick - the dream of any bot. Again, you can merge the card from course to course or flow of the stream.
If you are running - the device will pay for itself somewhere for six months. At least for the fact that I started working there, where before I did not want to because of the inconvenience. Laptop on her knees ... brrr ... and quite a little Claudia.
If you learn languages ​​or to read documents in foreign languages ​​- not the lightest weight reading, but with the possibility of translators.
If you are a housewife, student, or do not make money on a computer, and, say, make a massage at home, or Hunt staff, or are selling - buy aypad, Samsung stylus. You will look more elegant with them and get pleasure from using.

In general, the tablet feels setting user to purchase gadgets after the purchase of the device. Few yusb ports? Buy dock. Little disk space? Buy a subscription to OneDrive. Those 200 gigs that come in the box with Syurfom (there are two pieces of paper with the codes next to the instruction) will end in two years. There is a feeling of purchase salted nuts in the brasserie. Although a necessary things really work - only the keyboard and external monitor. Do not break your vision, if you take Syurf for continuous operation.

It seems to read the text twice, but probably missed something. Squeeze in a personal typos and stylistic jambs, pliz. Or ideas for the correct hub. Or hint that this is not a technical article, and it is not the place.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/218721/

Tags

See also

New and interesting