Striped miracle cleaning

Good day! As I drove in early March to the sink to wash mashinu.Vremya was about 23, 00 people there. I drove the car in the box and went to the rest room. I go and see a girl sitting on the couch (1 photo), and in the arms of her kitten. I ask, they say, is yours? Says no, then ran and jumped me. A kitten is very affectionate, constantly rubbing against her hand, purrs. And so I was with a friend who has a cat, I received an offer from him to take her to him. I at first said no, that I had a cat that lived for 17 years, and the more I did not planned to start. But he insisted. Agreed with the administrator of that tomorrow will come and pick it up. The next day we stopped in a pet store, where we bought everything needed and moved to the sink. There was another change. Give it to me did not want to. Conquered with the battle, because the kitten is very beautiful and do not place it on the sink. Now that's a miracle I lived.

2. to wash

3. A friend of her keeps on cleaning

4. at home, after bathing

5. Mike called it. Getting wanted to sink)

6. familiarity with a vacuum cleaner

7. Start could not figure out where the missing socks. that's what it turned out:

8. so here

9. loves knees

13. One of the favorite places

14. just

Posted in [mergetime] 1396788330 [/ mergetime]
Well and video. I have everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting