Christmas sketches from Japan

In Japan, from early November all installed Christmas illumination, Christmas tree, toys, sculptures. Playing holiday music, and shops inundated with gifts and gift sets.

1. This is one of my favorite periods in a year, in spite of what has been noticeably colder. But no cold is not able to dampen the sense of celebration, which occurs in the last 2 months of the year.

2. Especially skeptical people are outraged that all the hype of the holidays is just an attempt to extort money from people for useless gifts. What Krismas in Japan that Christianity does not apply ?, - they say. And in my humble opinion are wrong.

3. I usually spend on Christmas is very little money. Well, I can buy a nice cake. But I did without holidays and buy :)

4. Sometimes make friends gifts. But it's some cheap stuff in the form of mugs and other details of $ 10 trick. But the exchange of gifts - it's so fun and enjoyable!

5. How many positive is available daily for two months, just walking around the city and shopping. Problems at work, fatigue, quarrels with relatives - all this you can forget at least an hour. In my head there is nothing left except the sense of celebration.

6. Just remember, as a child dressed up a Christmas tree, carefully choosing toys. And how was this emotion. With age, people stop to experience the thrill of a holiday. Only one year has passed.

7. True Krismas this is still not the new year, because December 26 there was nothing left of this beauty. New Year in Japan, a bit boring.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting