At work, boring ...

Jobs 1 point.
1. Mileage of the office at full speed.
2. Ignore the first five employees, who you say hello.
3. Come with the keyboard to anyone of your colleagues and offer to swap.
4. During the call hours each employee has applied to you Kolyanom, Vasko, etc. Tolik

Assignments 3 points.
1. Walk around the office side and say "I crab».
2. Tell your boss, "I like your style" - and then instruct a gun at him and shot from his fingers.

Tasks for 5 points.
1. Get on your knees in front of a coffee machine, and drink through a straw.
2. Offer complete official meeting of the anthem (and if you really sang it - it is still 3 points).
3. Repeat 10 times with one and the same person the following dialogue: "Did you hear?" - "What? "-" Come on, have all passed ».
4. Go into an unfamiliar office and, while his colleagues look at you with growing irritation, 10 times the light switch on and off.

How to entertain yourself at the meeting.
1. surreptitiously shake someone's hand and whisper corner of his mouth, "you feel it?
2. Draw in his notebook a great ass and quietly sitting next show, asking his opinion.
3. Chewing tobacco.
4. pulled the phone hands free, and occasionally talking into it something that is not related to the topic of the meeting, for example, "I do not care what the dwarfs did not find! Shows take place in any case! "
5. Write in a notebook "He dreams about you 'and show it to his neighbor, discreetly pointing to someone with a pencil.
6. In all serious questions to answer with the words "I do not know what to say ... Of course, I'm flattered, but it all happened so fast".
7. Thoughtfully shaved one of his wrists.
8. Mel draw one of the chairs around a circle, then to avoid getting into
it does not start until the meeting. When someone sits down still there - close your mouth and stop breathing.
9. Turn around back to the meeting and stare out the window, his legs stretched out. Loudly declare that you will love this fucking town.
10. go to one of my colleagues, and to stand with him face to face for a minute or two, looking straight into my eyes and keeping silent.
11. To let the audience in the eye by a piece of glass sunbeams hours.
12. noisy gurgling, gargling with water.
13. Repeat every suggested childlike voice.
14. Slowly drive up in his chair closer and closer to the door.
15. Throughout the meeting quietly hum.
16. Get a huge wad of money and demonstratively to count them.
17. Pull out from his pocket a live hamster and offer to pass it from hand to hand, what should you consider to symbolize the sharing of ideas.
18. In the report from the slideshow to use pointers instead of a hunting knife.
19. attempted to hypnotize all present, using his pocket watch.
20. Turning to someone, call them "your darling".
21. In the most unexpected places inserted into his speech with long pauses. If anyone wants to intervene - to shout, "I is not finished yet !!!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting