Cafe with exotic animals in Hanoi

In Hanoi, Ngoc Han Street opened cafe with unusual exotic pets. Everyone, sipping his morning coffee can enjoy the animals, or finish the meal to play and feed them.

"I came here with my daughter as a cafe not far from work. Beer is a little expensive, but it is quite natural for such an institution. Most of the animals that live in the coffee shop up various snakes, lizards and turtles, but there are also sea urchins and other representatives of fauna. The owners have retained some elements of the interior of the previous bars, which were located at this address and add some exclusive touches, perfectly fits into the theme of the nature of the destroyed temple. True, not all aquariums with animals are fully sealed, and because of the constant gloom in the room would not be surprising if it turns out that some of the inhabitants had fled. My daughter had a great time in the atmosphere of the hiss, roar, and sometimes mooing animals. I do not think that I would be a frequent visitor here, but for a company with a baby or small child is quite a pleasant place to sit over a glass of beer, "- said one of the visitors.

Another noted that it was "a great place to write novels in the style of Dostoevsky and Kafka": "You could have a few minutes to write" Gone with the Wind. " Or compose the urban myths about eyebrows Vivien Leigh. In any case, you have to come here. Maybe you're an avid traveler, but you can not get used to the neighborhood with exotic pets. Then you can sit here alone ยป.

Tarantula G. Rosei on the table about the owner of the cafe.

The general view of visitors, to sit with the kids for a cup of coffee or a beer in the Pet Cafe, much better than to lead the children to the zoo. In the zoo they were never given the opportunity to play with the representatives of exotic tropical fauna, in the cafe as there are no restrictions (for the safety of its inhabitants). So if you want to Popo gymnure, feed the flying squirrel or hold the tail of a huge lizard, then you direct road - Hanoi.

Gymnure drinking water in the Pet Cafe.

Sugar glider on the shoulder of the owner of the cafe.

Green snake on the fingers at the visitor cafe.

A visitor plays with milk snake.

Source: www.ridus.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting