Where in Moscow took oil

I suggest you read further about what kind of ecological catastrophe can be expected in the near future Moscow ...

As everybody knows, the former owner of Yukos for several days at large and even managed to make a few public statements. Meanwhile, attention is focused on the figure of Muscovites Hodor and other political dvizhuha, their right under the nose of events occur, as related to oil, and much more influence on the life of the capital.
Recently, it was found out that in Moscow under the illegal dumps (collectively the scourge of the region) are used, including the coast of drainage channels connecting to the Moscow River! Moreover, there is poured hundreds and thousands of tons of waste from oil refineries. It looks like this (photo taken in late September. See also reporting channel "Moscow" with the same departure suburban ekoaktivistov of motion "My yard»):

And, as it turned out when checking documents dumping exists there already from March 2012 (!) - This is the appropriate time from the correspondence of the contractor of the Moscow Oil Refinery JSC "Promvodokanal" with its directly engaged in household waste disposal "Center of Ecological Safety" (CES) :

Pay attention to the date of the letter - it's in April 2013, before the investigation began in September suburban activists from "My yard».
Moreover, the discharge of about 1 thousand tons (!!!!) of sludge is still not eradicated nor exercise his company (LLC "ETC" somehow from Ryazan, and somehow - as it turned out during the trip activists "My yard" in Ryazan - absent in all its tenders specified at registration addresses) or local authorities. Recently a "cover up" dumping zemlitsy:

But, if a little poburit ground, you can see all the same thick layers of oil waste occurrence:

Which, incidentally, chemically dangerous and poisoned and local nature, and - quietly - the Moskva River.
What's next? Near Moscow activists of "My yard" offer his fellow environmentalists unite, to identify these faults and to put pressure on the local authorities and law enforcement agencies, in order to force them to deal with the elimination of discharges (including working with unscrupulous contractors, waste-heat). December 25 under the topic scheduled a round table in the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. Will it solve the problem? ..

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting