Gasoline or diesel fuel in the diesel fuel into gasoline. How to

Gref «In his two-liter Lancer always pour 95 gasoline. On the gas tank hatches written in English to fill in not less than 95, but the forum I've read that many pour 92 and the difference in the dynamics do not feel. Pour 92 petrol think no special meaning, because the price quite a bit lower, and consumption even a little more, as they say in the forum.
Today I want to try to pour diesel fuel, as it is significantly cheaper, and the consumption of it has much less as people say. I have a friend pours himself diesel fuel, so he discharge his Passat, too, with two-liter engine - 8 liters in the city !!!, and I have 95 liters of gasoline about 14 !!! the difference is almost 2 times the consumption and price diesel fuel is cheaper and a half times! I think the savings in terms of money is obvious.
The only thing that worried about is how the car will lose in the dynamics?
I've heard that at low speeds the car becomes even more powerful, but at high speed loses power.
The owners of two-liter, diesel-fueled one, tell what difference
dynamics describe the feeling.
P.S. Search Search nothing on this subject did not find. »

Gref «My two-liter Lancer stands Rolf, brought to his tow truck.
I myself was cold as a dog and just now got home. Repair Wizard Rolf estimated at about 200 000 (two hundred thousand) !!!
After refueling, the car drove about half a kilometer, and then I firmly started to shake, then just stalled and did not start. In Rolf brought her to the tow truck. Masters looked and said jammed one of the cylinders, and will now have to dismantle polmashiny half and put the new engine parts. Moreover, these items are not in stock and waiting for them at least a month !!! A month and two hundred thousand !!!
They also said that this is the third time they have. And that every fool knows that it is impossible to pour diesel fuel into gasoline engine !!!
Really, no one knew at the forum ??? Why did you say that you can try, why write that someone even drives a diesel ??
Of course, I blame myself, but really no one knew?
Do not pour diesel fuel in cars that drive on petrol.
P.S. By the way, in fact, a gun with a diesel fuel into the neck
tank just does not climb, had to use a funnel. »

Nameless76 «What kind of people even though you are on the wacky Mitsubishi forum !!! Even if someone has written that one should not pour gasoline in the diesel engine !!! I this morning on the way to work decided to check whether it was true about the dynamics of the chief, well, try and flooded, tucked into a Land Cruiser 25 liters of 98th gasoline. Well, what do you think? The car almost immediately after leaving the filling decayed, I stood across the road. Moscow and so the snow and traffic jams, and here I raskoryachishsya. Tow truck waited 3 hours all around cursing obscenities, blonde name-calling. Tow truck driver could not believe that I, instead of diesel fuel flooded surprised that this stupid forum all mock and no one can tell the truth, even the chief pinned. Do not get me anything else.
I hate guys !!!
Scum, bl? *: !!!
ALL the scum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting