Caucasian Shepherd. From mimishnosti to brutality.

I was looking for a puppy for a long time, sift nursery from its own grounds. accidentally fell about puppies on sale by private owners. came looked and talked with the owners immediately choose the simpotnaya of pedigree and other pribludy refused because doggie taking only for themselves and the protection of the territory, exhibitions and other not for me. the content of the dogs, feeding, vaccinations - all of which I will not describe, in an Internet full of information. we must also say that this is the second such dog breed in my life, so the choice was a puppy ochividen.
30 photos and a couple of videos

Here's a handsome

the first reaction. where you brought me

followed forbid eat)))

Well, as everyone in this age immediately after eating pressure suction basket

grow slowly

of course do not forget the food

My wife is crazy about it)))

Doggie crazy about food))) the first few months of every day went to the nearest village and buy it fresh milk.

then began to lure more normal food. Now even such a terrible hamster selected bone)))
although he is now more than 3 years, I'll take it easy at it from the jaws of the bone.
host he always respects and obeys.
podrostaet))
MebiusTrack thank you corrected each
not a bad person

complete occupation of the sofa. when trying to get hooked to it is turned belly-up and scratch his belly asks plaintively.

We grow up a bit more

he loves to pose, especially for protecting the bone is)))

Eeeeh thinking about something

and we have so we can look in the hope of getting a treat

We start slowly accustomed to travel in cars

as it was then realized that nothing.)))
the owner let steer

let's crawl to his place))) here I rudder

Well, okay, pozyrit window

guys, please do not break

floor, we arrived at the nature. I must say just do it for the dog tale. you should have seen his face when he was running across the field.

the driver has changed, but the instructor was on the lookout

then the spring came, and my wife and I decided to have Mike Farley. dog originally looked at it as a subject of edible

but edible creature attempts to approach continued to lick his feet and no it does not respond to the host territory

Moreover, there is a white and hissed in the territory
pritendovalo

okay, I thought the dog and decided to go to the world by flirting

well, where to go next after such fraternization, went their territory to show our

without words

audacity and rushing

any longer, complete surrender

I'm at with it)))

before last winter

Give crab zozyain

here the way weighed about -40. there have been attempts to drive into the garage at night, but almost could not bear the door. I slept and still sleeps in the open air in all weathers.

without words

I post what is muddied
Well, first I say that not for nothing have such a friend. and contrary to the opinion that Caucasians roof in old age blows, I can say - as a friend brought up, so he ...
he is now more than 3 years old, I had a child a year. dog will allow the child to ride at the back and almost pissing joy of communicating with us.
Well, in the second a few days ago, a surveillance camera recorded the attempt to penetrate to my home, and the dog is 100% fulfilled, for which he was very grateful)))
all good and thank you for your attention.

that's shameful flight narkolygi

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting