Coupe, sedan or crossover?

At the Geneva Motor Show in the BMW executives have announced the imminent expansion of the model range - by 2008 there will be in the range of compact van and the new coupe.

Again coupe? But "six" appeared recently, and dvuhdverki on the basis of the first series, and a new "treshki" have to go out to the market much earlier ... Obviously, the Bavarians knowingly hinted at a new sector of the market - according to the leaked information, BMW is preparing for a four kupe.A In order to avoid accusations of plagiarism, the Bavarians decided to go further, "sedan coupe" will get all-wheel drive platform of the BMW X5 and appearance will look like a dynamic crossover with all the "off-road" attributes! The future crossover will be equipped with six- and eight-cylinder engines. Intended place of production - the American BMW plant in Spartanburg.
"Auto Review»

Does anyone know what the "four-door coupe" ??? !!! Fucked up! It's like "sedan with a hatchback-based SUV" or fucking "two-door sporty minivan station wagon!"
Mercedes, by the way, also remember your positioned, if I am not mistaken CLS coupe ... Although this is again wide of the sedan!
Maybe I'm wrong, I may not know or understand something important?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting