Member of the Union of Artists

Member of the Union of Artists
Painter from Krasnoyarsk enjoys reproductive organs instead of brushes

"I came to the end of the beginning of life" - pompously asserts Krasnoyarsk artist Oleg Ponomarev. More than three years ago, he completed his ten-year project, "horizontal line". In writing this series of paintings, Oleg has applied its own technological know-how - as a tool he used ... the most intimate part of his body.

- Radically and I would emphatically finger paint, nose, - explains his choice catchy Ponomarev, a member of the Artists Union of Russia. - But I made the best choice. I enter into an intimate relationship with reality through his flesh, which is used as a working tool. I aspire to a permanent orgasm, not only in life but also in the works. And I did not share these two concepts.
His incorruptible canvases Oleg Ponomarev writes that his "brush" is at rest, for excitation in this case - the enemy of the good: "The body becomes less pliable, and fine lines are obtained is bad".
His "tools" the artist is not afraid to mess with conventional oil-based paints. Rinse as usual brush in plain water.
From under the "tools" of the artist go "Nude with apple" or "Six-plane" - paintings, the assurances of the painter, "sex in a cosmic sense."
By the way, to his 40 years of Oleg Ponomarev boasts five children aged from 20 to 5 years, prizhityh four wives. Now he is married for the fifth time in the 29-year-old Svetlana. "Women for me - part of the reality that I had sexual intercourse", - says the artist.
In the hometown of his paintings chlenopistsa no one appreciated. After befallen him fame Ponomarev afraid to visit the exhibition and in his studio set phone with caller ID.
- I'm afraid I will soon be driven out of the Russian Union of Artists and the workshop will be taken away, - complains Oleg. - Interested in my paintings only, say, international oligarchs. Buy high prices.
Novoyavlenny chlenopisets not going to stop there and continues to hone his unusual skill.
- I confess only to you ... - said at the end of the conversation, Oleg. - Not yet decided, but I want to make myself figure circumcision. So I will have calligraphic fine lines!

Moskovsky Komsomolets
from 21.03.2006

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting