EMC mail delivery

One cold winter day, sat chatting, nobody touched. I called an acquaintance, asked to order the TV (we Norilsk margin of more than 6 thousand) selected on the TV remote, ordered. It took two weeks, bring the treasured igrulku. (After calling to mobile, well that kept the room).
Nothing anticipates trouble on the issue of battered box deliveryman said, saying a little hurting in the car.
Theme shows how not to accept parcels, and that there are normal people ...

Rang friend, came running, I say let's nous, unpacked, everything is there, everything is in place ... we put the TV on the table, and fellow says, "Look here and what he black?" I looked at an angle to the light, and the first phrase "e --- first in his mouth »
Immediately it became clear, LED panel is damaged, take a picture. On it clearly shows the magnitude

My actions
1. Ringing in the console, say say so and so, I need to send the soap act + Photo.
2. I call on the total number of EMS service, I realized that the case will not be. I called the number that is recorded before, I say supposedly just come, and then a puncture, return chtoli. I was told that the car had already left, and if we bring the Bring yourself.

The next day, bring the device, the first sentence was, "Look at the box, you think that it" has received an answer, "It's a little flattened, it happens»
Then I said to check it flattened, the girls who were there saw the light. Came elder she says they say you're all signed up received a response about the kind of box, and the fact that I reveal it not given, for it is intact and sealed. But the woman got normal, said that it is stable, such problems are common, and that it in general do not care, do act retroactively, and you did not sign anything.

The documents were sent to the store, and 3 weeks later got a new device, but by another company.

Subject to nothing lead, but once again convinced that the post of the Russian Federation that EMC trough trough ...

Source: www.vzpiter.spb.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting