Grandfather, razor and Fritz.

One of my two grandfathers - Leonid Brezhnev. The war ended with the rank of Senior Lieutenant.
In the "lorry", "Studebakers", "Jeep" and "Dodge" passed "Finnish", "way of life", the Kursk Bulge, etc. May 45th met in Königsberg. Until the end of life - the most favorite song: "Ah, the road! ..»

... One of these days examining the accumulated rubbish in the apartment, the mother fished in the light of tacky, but still kept very brave appearance, cardboard pencil box. As it turned ... razor.

At first glance - the usual razor, which men furiously vozyukali Bryl himself on the historical gap between the loss of art dub stubble ax and the invention of an American Gillett "bezopaski." Obchno something she usually ... Yeah, very memorable. Grandfathers. Trophy. Solingen ...

... In the days of yore, when the trees were big, his grandfather - a living, and I went under the table and on the big and the small, Leonid Brezhnev proudly declared that this is the razor to him as a life saved. Details of this event, I learned much later, already from his own father. In retelling Batey it was so.

Early in the morning third or fourth day after the capture of our Konigsberg, ie On 12-13 April the 45th, a brave senior lieutenant of the Guard 2nd Guards Army 3rd Belorussian Front Lenka decided to shave.

No sooner said than done.

Grandfather prepared towel, glass, shaving brush, recently found in the burnt manor razor ... and then realized that the water close at hand and there.

No - it will be.

How was the - in breeches and shirt - senior lieutenant grabbed a razor (to resourceful neighbors "expropriated" in the absence of the owner) and have fun swinging pot, walked to the Pregel. It should be noted that the grandparents avtobat at this time lodged near the destroyed railway / train station, so it was up to the river - two spittle. Around the Soviet troops observed a jam and grandfather did not even bother to grab a revolver put it.

Ruins, ruins, craters, ruins ...

Finally, here is the river with permanent bombs spaced three sheets to stone facing. Father leaned cherpanul bowler water, straightened and ... dumbfounded. In three steps away from him, glancing completely overgrown and dirty face, Fritz was huge with unbuttoned fly.

And Ssali.

Under the right arm stuck the barrel of the machine. Under the left - a belt with two flasks.
It was clear that the Germans are not too casual rendezvous brought joyful emotions. Apparently, the last few days he was hiding somewhere in the cellars and sewers, and also got utrechkom for water ... And at the same time - to relieve.

... Further events unfolded rapidly. "Oh, you bitch not finished! .." - Grandfather yelled, hoping to attract the attention of patriotic cry of his. Fritz released pipisku and jerked her hands to the machine. My grandfather ran into vrazhin bowler. Fritz staggered, tangled in the move down on his knees and dropped his pants. Realizing that he had something of all of the weapons with them - only product glorious Solingen master Friedrich Shlempera, Lenka militant vzdel razor and the tiger jumped Deutsch.

Came running after five minutes on the mat op and the Red Army was caught completely idyllic picture: a German with his pants down on his back to attention, do not forget to pull the hands team "Hyundai hoch". At the prostrate Fritz sat proudly Lenka, firm grip lapsed into a stupor gate of left hand on the head of the penis and pritisnuv right honed razor blade at the root of the Aryan dick. The eyes, they say, the Germans were completely insane ...

So my grandfather captured the enemy's chief corporal.

Lyonka for the immortal feat even something awarded. And at the same time - slapped a powerful "wick" for solitary walks without a service weapon. However, this did not prevent his grandfather until the end of life to think about what happened with a sense of deep satisfaction. However, the traditional post-war meeting of veterans with the pioneers grandfather almost did not invite ... Everyone in the village knew that the former senior lieutenant of the Guard the story usually started with not quite pedagogically calibrated phrase: "All the war was ... tears and joy ... I even -That one for Fritz dick caught! .. »

That's all it was. Now keep this legendary razor in his hand and I remember my grandfather - a cheerful, even in his seventy-plus reckless and ready lightning "to give tyk" any township rowdy ... Cool guy was, what could I say. Suppose he ... And I hide the razor away. The younger son grows up - he was given a relic. Let remembers his great-grandfather - the hero.

© community.livejournal.com/bce_6blvalo/161461.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting