The impact of port on the brain

© not my
Many people know about the experiment with the influence of LSD on the man and his sposobonosti.
So I decided pozhertovat themselves for science and being on a business trip in the city of Desnogorsk in June 2004, conducted an experiment on
I bought a bottle of "Red Crimea", our once favorite drink ... and drink immediately. Ie certainly not immediately, but for the whole evening. At the same time I drew the previous bottle drunk the day before, and was trying to illustrate a story by Tove Jansson "Moominpappa and the Sea", and at the same time to write poetry ... The conditions of the experiment: the weekend, a bottle of port, no snacks, Watercolor paper, pen, notebook loaded with story "Moominpappa and the Sea».
_______
1. Start the experiment 16:05. Before drinking.
The bottle is painted with a 16:05 to 16:20 with pleasure.
The scene "The first morning on the island with a lighthouse" from 16:20 to 16:30 with equal gusto.
The first stanza of "The blue glow of dreams he saw himself»

2. Otpito no more than 100 grams. 16:40 (10 minutes have passed)
Scene "Moominpappa as a lighthouse keeper" from 16:40 to 16:55 painted on elation.
The bottle is painted with a 16:50 to 17:00 rather carelessly.
The second stanza of "mentally healthy work was to" show the efforts already striving for Philology of ... Gates

3. Otpito half bottle. 18:30 (ie, takes a sip and a half hours)
Scene "former lighthouse keeper and his hut" was drawn from 18:30 to 18:45 and turned frankly gloomy. The bottle did not want to paint, so she laid on its side and nakalyakal 5 minutes (19:30 to 19:35). The third stanza "for gulls and the wind built his house" surprises with its banality, if not for one moment - nachanaet the same word that ends the previous one. On paper traces port.
Status sluggish, drowsy, uchastovat experiment already got sick.

4.vypita almost the whole bottle. 22:10 (ie, sip almost two and a half hours)
Since drinking for so long, that, in fact, has already managed to sober up.
The bottle is painted with a 22:10 to 22:25 almost as neat as in the first figure.
Scene "secret place Moomin" draw from 22:25 to 22:30 and is riddled with a sense of ease, waiting for a miracle, and written with love. The fourth stanza of "The other forest palace concluded" most commented figure than continue this verse that speaks of laziness and limited consciousness after drinking a whole bottle. Already creeping hangover, so I had dinner and went to bed.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting