The Whole Truth About Chuck Norris (11 pics + text)

The book itself is scandalous because it collected from all over the internet facts about Chuck himself can and must seem very unflattering. After 50 years after it was banned, I will return with a vengeance spent twenty dollars by selling a book on ebay.

And here is the Chuck Norris Facts & gt; & gt;

I'll show only one page with aphorisms, and the rest look very similar.

"Chuck Norris can bring a woman to orgasm by simply pointing the finger at her with the words" I-Buja »!»

"Ozzy Osbourne once bit off the head of a bat. To stay unbeaten, Chuck Norris head bitten off Batman ».

"Chuck Norris left Jackie Chan alive only because Chuck movies like Chris Tucker." Tucker - Negro from the endless rush hours.

"In order to prove their patriotism, the American flag has recently got a tattoo with Chuck Norris».

"Chuck Norris once participated in the competition, who will be able to celebrate longer small need in the street, his opponent drowned».

"The sad moment in the life of the child is not when he learns that Santa Claus does not exist, and when they find out that there is Chuck Norris».

"We have Superman pajamas with Chuck Norris».

"Chuck Norris once ate three dvuhkilogramovyh steak in an hour, with the first forty-five minutes he was having sex with ofitsiankoy».

"Jihadists beside himself because he can no longer promise their mercenaries harem of seventy three virgins in heaven. The most that they can promise - a seventy-three women have already fucked Chuck Norris ».

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting