Security officials first

The author of these photos, collects operating highlights protection of top officials.
I think it will be interesting to see the work of bodyguards.

The first president of the Russian Federation

The brother of this "brim" while making money by trading in the streets of Yekaterinburg souvenirs.

George HW Bush and his wife

Gryzlov, Tulip

Klebanov, Matvienko, Pehtin

Then Klebanov was to protect the FSO and "Caucasus", while Matviyenko yet

At Klebanov - "E-shka" from Matvienko - "C-shka»

Guest motorcade FSO

Summit G8. The motorcade heads of Canada

I was immediately strained the guy on the right, who got automatic (according to the instructions typically take out a weapon for use)

Released fool-interpreter and began to walk back and forth blocking the line of fire between me and submachine gunner. He began to get nervous and constantly looking out of her eyes locking my hands. Released Canadian guard

Link went

Machine gunners decided nevertheless to hide machine

A guard and calluses me look

A minibus behind it all watched some of our special forces (with a flag patch on his right hand may want to consider the employee in the passenger seat). I am sure that from the open window of one of the trunks was also sent to my right eye

Compare the guards at three diplomatic vehicles. It is time.

This two. Smile and wave.

That is three. Behind the wheel of a Marine, the machine - "heavy" (reservation)

Kasyanov

Kasyanov

Svezhenaznachenny head of FSB in St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, Lieutenant-General Andrei streams. Behind it goes FSB special forces minibus GRAD (Group active operations) and two buses with the top all the law enforcement agencies of the CIS (then including Georgia).

But since leaving the inside looks

The motorcade heads of the Russian Orthodox Church

Tulips, Serdyukov, Matvienko, Metropolitan of St. Petersburg and Ladoga Vladimir, the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill

And then I killed

PC = Patriarch

Cross - folding

On the door is not my reflection

Job protection, run "double" and an indication of the stopping place

In the original!

Do not forget to fold

Again turn, running in places, building a tuple in the following address

Again the same motorcade in Pulkovo

Sometimes protected remain without bodyguards nearby

And here you can see a sample of jewelry Governor

The ladder broke. Winged second. I'm actually referring to the right of the hollow coat back Matvienko. Her "brim" is behind me

Here he is pictured on the right

Full motorcade of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev

Three cars of "Mercedes" Matviyenko and Serdyukov

"Heavy" Pullman Medvedev

At the head - "heavy" Sprinter

Leaves motorcade patriarch

Again, from the open window of the Volkswagen betrays fear

The main machine. Pay attention to the sniper pair extending far

It is still the president went for a minute ...

... Went ... ... I put flowers on the grave of Peter the Great and went

The guard next to Medvedev still not high, but in the inner circle I realized specially selected Giants (I keep the camera completely outstretched hands up). Compare with the growth of the adjacent women

But now everything Matvienko like Klebanov. And the protection of the FSO and the Caucasus (even karate added), and even accompanied by the latest "E-shka." I note that Klebanov status has always been laid SUV M-class security, which he refused and went the whole stay only two cars (including car paint DPS)

Approach

Departure

GRZ "Mercedes" can not remember it every day new

The greater the "Kremlin" antenna - the higher the status

The then head of the Vasilyevsky Island District shows local hlebushek then governor of St. Petersburg, and its "brim" shows me holster

Source: zapret-no.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting