Photos personal protection

came the following letter:

"Hey, the thing is that I collect points for workers protection of top officials. In a letter to attach photos and comments to him. Most of the materials are classified as "chipboard", so that the community will be just right, I hope. Sincerely, Ministry of Internal Affairs. »

1. The brother of this "brim" while making money by trading in the streets of Yekaterinburg souvenirs.

2. George Bush Senior and his wife

3. Gryzlov, Tulip

4. Klebanov, Matvienko, Pehtin

5. Then Klebanov was to protect the FSO and "Caucasus", while Matviyenko yet

At Klebanov - "E-shka" from Matvienko - "C-shka»

7. Guest's motorcade FSO

8. Summit G8. The motorcade heads of Canada

9. I just strained the guy on the right, who got automatic (according to the instructions typically take out a weapon for use)

10. Released fool-interpreter and began to walk back and forth blocking the line of fire between me and submachine gunner. He began to get nervous and constantly looking out of her eyes locking my hands. Released Canadian guard

11. The link went

12. The machine gunners decided nevertheless to hide machine

13. A guard and calluses me look

14. A minibus behind it all watched some of our special forces (with a flag patch on his right hand may want to consider the employee in the passenger seat). I am sure that from the open window of one of the trunks was also sent to my right eye

15. Kasyanov

16. He also

17. Svezhenaznachenny head of FSB in St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, Lieutenant-General Andrei streams. Behind it goes FSB special forces minibus GRAD (Group active operations) and two buses with the top all the law enforcement agencies of the CIS (then including Georgia).

18. And this is leaving the inside looks

19. The head of the Russian Orthodox Church motorcade

20. Tulips, Serdyukov, Matvienko, Metropolitan of St. Petersburg and Ladoga Vladimir, the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill

21. + Folding

22. Job protection, run "double" and an indication of the stopping place

23. On the source!

24. Do not forget to fold

25. Again turn, running in places, building a tuple in the following address

26. Complete the motorcade of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev

At the head - "heavy" Sprinter

The main machine. Pay attention to the sniper pair extending far

29. It is still the president went for a minute ...

30. The guard next to Medvedev still not high, but in the inner circle I realized specially selected Giants (I keep the camera completely outstretched hands up). Compare with the growth of the adjacent women.

That's all.

Reference to the source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting