The ABC (17 photos)

The author writes lady-ellaire
via lady-ellaire.livejournal.com:
"Of course, steeper" bunnies in travmaychike toad on a broom "and" perhaps a crow "think hard, but this is a classic, and classics talented and funny places to colic. And that would be the Thais may be, well written, haunting and beloved children of several generations ...

And now I want to introduce you, my dear, a fine example of the new book.
Under the cut - a hell of trash called "Funny Alphabet", publishing "owl". With my comments.

This tkskzt authors who smoked something very-goal.

You see sheep in the picture? And it is, again sees squirrel ... And the hare, not only sees but gets. Why is this fact not unfairly dealt with in the poem?
But on the second turn, we can observe an epic picture "Bathing the Red konyazaytsa." Just where does the food to which it is prepared? Only it seems to me that the child the word "Crow" would be clearer than "hanging on a hanger coat"?

I hesitate to ask - whose eyes protrude from the hollow? And the doctor, to say the least, horseradish hedgehog caught.

"A snide and raccoon to climb something feel like & quot; But the hedgehog and hare hunting. What, have you never seen a hedgehog on the tree?

Here, apparently, the muse for long leave. In a deep well, not otherwise.

Again urchins in the trees. The trend, however. On the second page - the basics of yoga for beginners.

But the prickly cactus, solid tori inedible, very comfortable to sit, how we see the plot. A lion habitat long ago shifted to the wetlands in the coniferous forests. The poor animal!

Semantic load type "floating down the river, brick, wooden as glass" is available. Do not quite understand the function of migrant workers in the cap if it is not an allegorical portrait of the author of the text, of course ...

Fairy tale about the turnip in a new way. And judging by the expression mneee, face and pose a falcon, he obviously did not drink tea, but rather pushes toast.

Scary stuff works zomboyaschik -
Tiger Seal phone barely drags!

Devils beautiful. Infernalnenko so. Most mlodenchegov for it.

You do not have to Greenpeace, sadists! And yes, here it is, a collective image of the whole book: the hedgehog in an overcoat with a mop. Exactly. The second picture is generally a masterpiece.

I do not know how to explain to my son animate a solid mark. About emus I wrote the post below.

The triumph of glamor. Poison on the very last picture in the subject.
Amen. & Quot;

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting