Queen in Kharkov - 350 000

Charity concert Queen + Paul Rodgers, dedicated to the fight against AIDS, took place! It was a great success on the biggest square in Ukraine and gathered an incredible number of spectators - according to international experts on September 12 Liberty Square and the surrounding streets have come 350 thousand people!

That evening, were beaten several records. Concert «Life must go on!» Was the largest event dedicated to the fight against AIDS in this country and one of the biggest concert event in the history of Ukraine. He wrote a new page in the history of the band, because in 40 years of its existence has never concerts Queen did not collect such a huge audience. This is an absolute record!

Brian May wrote in his blog on the website www.brianmay.com: «It was the first show of the tour ... For 350,000 Kharkiv ... It's hard to believe it ... No, that's not a typo! Over a quarter of a million beautiful Kharkov residents gathered at Freedom Square and lit!

A few days before the concert on the square of Liberty 210 volunteers of Fund "ANTIAIDS" Foundation distributed more than 60,000 condoms

The concert started at 19:30 and lasted 2 hours 25 minutes. The musicians performed 28 songs and 2 instrumentals: One vision, Tie your mother down, The show must go on, Fat bottom girls, Another one bites the dust, Hammer to fall, I want it all, Break free, It's a kind of magic , Seagull, Love of my life, 39, Drum solo, I'm in love with my car, Say it's not true, Wishing well, Shooting star, Bad company, Brian solo, Bijou, Last horizon, Crazy little thing called love, C-lebrity, Feel like makin 'love, Radio Ga-Ga, Bohemian Rhapsody, Cosmos rockin', All right now, We will rock you, We are the champions.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting