River Canyon Psakho

I decided nevertheless to post their own, native. Very beautiful place.

38 ph picturesque canyon

Sochi is famous for its rivers and. One of them - Psakho River (a tributary of the river Kudepsta), which flows in the Adler district. Its length is about 13, 5 kilometers - the beginning of the river takes in the mountains (1,000 meters) - the ridge Alec. Due to rain and snow melt river Psakho always enough deepest.

= 2 =

River Canyon Psakho hit its magnificence, especially Ahshtyrskaya canyon, the depth of which at least two hundred meters. It is located near the famous Ahshtyrskaya cave - a unique place of prehistoric man, one of the largest in the Caucasus.

= 3 =

The length of the entire canyon - 2, 3km, aged about 70 million years. Probably, this is our earth looked in prehistoric times. It is amazingly beautiful place is located in the village of Forestry. In dry weather here can be reached by car, but after heavy rains last 3 kilometers, is likely to be mastered only SUV.

= 4 =

A little of the river, if you get into the story. Around the dense thickets of boxwood and ferns hanging from the branches of the vines and moss-covered tree trunks. And right under you, at a depth of 20 meters, at the bottom of the canyon river runs, drawing a striking blue.

= 5 =

On a hot day, nice to swim in a waterfall.

= 6 =

= 7 =

= 8 =

If you go further away from the lake, which was formed just behind the waterfall, you can get to the Dry Canyon. You will find yourself in a narrow corridor between the stone walls of the canyon.

= 9 =

In fact - the guides do not lie. Witnesses - in this case I - indicate that the place is really fabulous.

= 10 =

Actually, me and my friends we go to the Adler this canyon which year.

= 11 =

Wild feel the adrenaline when you jump from the four-meter ledge in one of the bowls of the River Psakho. The depth of the cup is around 16 meters.

= 12 =

Getting there may well be on their own.
On the road from Adler to Krasnaya Polyana, before the trout farm, you'll see a fork in the road. Index shows left to Ahshtyrskaya cave. It is necessary to turn at the sign and drive about another 10 km along the highway through mountain villages and Cossack Broad Galitsyno. Before reaching the village 2 km to the Forest, turn left again at the sign "Psakho Canyon." After about 3 km and moved Psakho ford the river, to the left of the road you will see the purpose of travel.

= 13 =

Somehow, I am more than confident that you will not regret.
Personally I am delighted with this place.

= 14 =

= 15 =

= 16 =

This boxwood - "iron tree».

= 17 =

= 18 =

= 19 =

= 20 =

Again boxwood.

= 21 =

Autumn.

= 22 =

= 23 =

= 24 =

= 25 =

One of our favorite "lawns».

= 26 =

= 27 =

= 28 =

= 29 =

= 30 =

And now a few of my personal phot from the river of Psakho of its canyon =)

= 31 =

= 32 =

= 33 =

= 34 =

= 35 =

= 36 =

= 37 =

= 38 =

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting