Epiphany bathing (10 photos)

Writes drugoi:

I planned a trip to my favorite Pereslavl where the Forty Martyrs, rumored to have promised to deliver normal light, for technical reasons, fell through and I did not find anything better to do at midnight to go to the Borisov ponds. And there was, as they say now, as it is brutal. A crowd of people on the beach, a lone light shines into the distance, but not the font, MChSniki unsuccessfully trying to drive away the people undress in the snow with ice ("Ceychas after all failed!"), The fence a long queue of half-naked, and those who do not want stand in line climbs through the iron frame enclosing bathing place. In short, to inflame passions I was reminded of the final scene of the film "The Day of Neptune." However, the Spaniards won, riding through fire whitefish, and we are worse? In general, I stood more than an hour knee-deep in water, almost blindly shooting with a flash, soaked through and cold, so when I came home, took a hundred grams, well, not to get sick and holiday itself.

That's how it was.

Well, the most vivid picture)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting