Dissected Baikal

3 pictures

Delving into googol MISP natkrulsya for some strange formation, crossing Lake Baikal from east to west. In the east, the band emerges from the mountains, went over them, and plunged into the water near the west coast of

I thought that this rendering glitches or jamb with the satellite, so useful to look at a map of Lake Baikal Yahoo! But once again, I found a similar formation. This time it was bostochnee, began in the mountains and they also came to an end.

Posted in [mergetime] 1232759248 [/ mergetime]
His head became worn thoughts about unfinished bridge kosyachny traced the tunnel, so I got on Wikipedia and read there article about Baikal in general and in particular the BAM. No mention of these plants I have not found. Reassured, I downloaded the map Yandex. And what I saw there? Correct this formation again, but this time to completely hide the water.

Posted in [mergetime] 1232759384 [/ mergetime]
So what is it? Just say that I do not know the correct answer, but simply want to figure out what it is?)
If you are interested - the coordinates of the place + 53 ° 52 '33.93 & quot ;, + 108 ° 58' 58.81 & quot;

Posted in [mergetime] 1232759433 [/ mergetime]
ZY As it AutoAdd to disable the previous post?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting