Market in Panaji

Purely by chance I ended up in this market, should get to the other in another small town, but because it was the first time in this beautiful country (Oh! India !!!) mixed up a little and the bike get to the capital. Well, I think, anything, to me and there is something to see, then get down to business ... and took his bar of soap ... strongly do not scold, if there is not very good. high-quality photos, but some flavor, I think it could pass
37 Picchu (some otkametyu)

02 ... the exact same picture, but the seller

07 did not understand what that leaves such a pleasant taste but

08 leaves

09 more fish department so stingrays

10 Indians fans take pictures and pose proved

12 it's crab and so everybody understands, and the majority of fish Pts. difficult forgettable name

13 fish all looked very good. appetizing, and by the way, no bad smell I have not felt even have wanted))

there is generally unknown specimens, if anyone knows what unsubscribe later))

next pozёrka))

Posted in [mergetime] 1233239947 [/ mergetime]

17 Sorry

This tiny krevetochki

And more

also unknown to me fish

akulki when the seller said that is the whole bunch Rupasov 100 (rupees), I could not resist and bought (course $ 1 - 48 rupees), freebies !!!

sushёnki any beer !!!

et al. Seafood)))

muzhichek wandered behind me, watching as I photograph everything, volunteered to frame
msyao went

and the seller, tearfully begged me sfotat him with his meat in various poses

then frantically searched for a pen to me chirkanut type email, so I quickly showed him where there is plenty of pens, Washing !!! This cute schoolboy pradva he wrote me a strange address, I realized that he does not have a computer let alone an Internet

please do not be afraid, it's just the remnants of meat)))) I'm pretty used skzala)))) I just really do not appreciate the beauty of this

tezhe remnants

and how to cut up

immediately pricheshut you, you will smile Well, if Pts. You want to embrace !!!

sweets lastly

but those akulki, which I bought in the market
brought to his home, put it in the fridge
preparing for the evening, I'll take them to a restaurant

This is the first Akulich meal red spices (well, very good. verihot)

in green spices

in yellow spices, curry does not seem
everything was very tasty, but it is a shark and the shark in Africa !!!

and the last 37
big straw Ganesha is already on the way to his home in a small town - Mapusa called. Course I is only a small fraction of the impressions of this wonderful country!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting