Comp instead of radio

No, there are still "Kulibin" on our land))) That's what made the person under the name Pafftis to Cherepovets Forum:

That was me All the same, there is a computer in the car!
Just once it was not difficult, but it is terrible!
Because it was necessary to buy everything, and if it does not fit where the Sun to throw? No sell for pennies!
In general, all RECIRCULATION following:
Mother - Asus M2NPV-VM, GeForce 6150, Socket AM2
Stone - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE
Memory - DDR2-533 512
Screw (long) - 3, 5 & quot; 120 Gb Seagate Barracuda
Keyboard BTC
Another keyboard from which you will need to tear out the multimedia buttons and make them beautiful in torpedo

Power supply SL to 200w (C sistemkami not razbezhishsya, but the built-in video is quite normal, even for poslenihz hvatet games)
Next, the whole installation, remember that everything is collected to test how accustomed it all in the car
Here is the miracle of power supply:

That's settled motherboard, not so much by the way does not prevent

And soon it was made for the body:

Monique was standing while she was DVD player, but now shows very different vesch (on the first fote) =)

Wireless Keyboard! very comfortable to play and other games kasynku

As long as there is no money to buy the rules amplifier use this! Very useful is not bad !!!

Just it is not very convenient to control the keyboard with any Media Passenger seats on the radio conveniently pointed to pause and everything! and it was decided to further pry multimedia buttons on the keyboard or vmontrovat them just below the dashboard monitor

Tired of riding with Winamp and constantly climbing to the navigator! Now I use a universal Front End'om! Here, even the skin poprobyval draw! By the way it is operated is very easy with the touch screen, which I myself have ordered

Soon buduyuschem will make a beautiful body-roof just below the monitor multimedia buttons, GPS, rear camera

kind and nice and moschny konechnozhe SOUND !!!

P.s: And you were afraid to damn !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting