Kittyhawk

In general, the case was in 2000. Our Far Eastern Air Defense Association. Our boys, 2 pairs (Cy 24MR - reconnaissance and Su-27 cover) caught by surprise AUG (air-shock group) headed by the aircraft carrier Kittyhawk and pofotali plenty. For those inexperienced - when the bomber makes the deck of an aircraft carrier flight - I think deduct conditional destruction thereof is quite possible as America wakes up and raised our fighter cover made of a pair of spans. Pofotali plenty. Next America for some reason the first plane lifted Reb. Imagine the surprise of the pilot, when from behind the clouds it emerged Su-27 combat pendants. =) Here are here are the exploits our guys make =)
Guys, first awarded by the way. Then, when the information went to press - announced on the accent. But then, public pressure again awarded =))

Actually, the AUG. Beautiful picture, perhaps because of handouts US NAVY

And this - the fact that they nafotali =)

Posted in [mergetime] 1234774603 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1234774648 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1234774924 [/ mergetime]
Cutting-flight above the deck. HUGE in the original format (as optics spy on what to believe) we see men who look into the camera round eyes =)

Posted in [mergetime] 1234774935 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1234775015 [/ mergetime]
A small little article =)

And finally, the alleged interception of e-mail. Xs, do not believe the truth but sometimes funny. Basically American style is maintained:

AS RUSSIAN fly over US aircraft carrier.

Swimming was pretty easy and interesting 54 days at sea, 40 - in the port and only 45 hours of flight in October! Yeah, we flew their asses! Since then, I became one of the three commanders of the detachment, I fly a lot. Here's an interesting story (and it's not ... magnus hedgehog).
So, I'm sitting there and chatting about any hu ... not with my executive officer, and we hear on TV call from CIC (Combat Information Center). They say, "Sir, we've spotted Russian fighters." The captain replied: "Declare the alarm. Raise fighters "From the center say, you can declare only Alarm-30 (departing within 30 minutes of ads). Captain swore and said: "The rise in the air all that is possible, as quickly as possible." I ran to the navigator phone and contacted the duty officer of the squadron. That day was on duty are not our squadron, so I told him to find out who is on duty, and to make sure that they have raised their asses and raced to the flight deck (only Alarm-7 assumes that you are already on the flight deck and ready to take off ; Alarm-30 means that you are sitting in the waiting room).
In short, after 40 minutes after the announcement of anxiety as the Russian Su-27 (fighter - similar to the American F-15s) and Su-24 (Strike Fighter, like the F-111) at a speed of 500 knots passed directly over the tower "Kitty Hawk" ... just like in "Top Gun", the officers on the bridge spilled his coffee and told one and all: "Fuck!". At this point I looked at the captain - his face was purple. He looked as if he saw his wife inserts a sailor.
Russian fighter made two steep turn at low altitude before we finally launched the first aircraft with paluby- EA-6B Prowler (unmanned military aircraft (Xs why it says that bezpilotny - it's a plane EW)). Yes, yes, we started fucking Prowler one on one against a fighter just above the ship. Fighter had it, I wanted (like a bear, dancing around a rabbit before him to eat). Our already screaming for help when finally F / A-18 squadron of Nursing (I use this term in the literal sense, because they looked like the company sluts, flirt with Russian) took to the air to make the interception. But it was too late. The whole team lifted her head and watched as the Russian made a mockery of our poor attempts to stop them.
The funny thing is that the admiral and commander of a group of aircraft carriers were in the hall of command in the morning meeting, which was interrupted by the roar of engines Russian fighter jets circling over the tower. Staff Officer Commander told me that they looked at each other, on the flight plan, make sure to start the day provides only for a few hours and asked, "What was that?».
Four days later, the Russian intelligence service sent by e-mail command "Kitty Hawk" pictures of our pilots, pacing the deck, trying desperately to raise the aircraft into the air. I am absolutely sure that sloven - officer in charge of our anti-aircraft defenses, was sacked.
It's funny and what happened to change the team for a few weeks before the event. Whatever it was, when the Russian tried again to commit such, we were more than ready. I personally blocked the path of IL-38 (anti-submarine combat aircraft) and the tip of my wing flew right in front of the glass cockpit of his pilots not to give him the opportunity to turn the ship (yes, yes, we're friends now, suck my h ... en). As a senior officer of the Navy is at attention, and we were on the alert day and night, as if at any moment could break out of the Second World War. Yesterday, the story appeared in all Russian and Japanese newspapers. Russian pilots even awarded their medals. Such a shame! I felt as if we you ... Bali in the ass, and I have not even got off the bench to help her.

Note:
this letter is to capture e-mail sent from the board "Kitty Hawk" witnessed the recent flyby Russian aircraft American aircraft carrier in the Sea of ​​Japan. It was written by the pilot F / A-18, which was personally on board during the incident.
Comments in brackets are added to clarify or explain military jargon.

Posted in [mergetime] 1234775182 [/ mergetime]
Behind this all, Thank you =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting