The magic of the ocean (13 ph)

Beauty sea with a variety of angles, including - from the inside!

1) In this picture two floating Atlantic white-sided dolphin in the waters of San Diego, California. He says the author of the picture Richard Hermann: "Sometimes Atlantic white-sided dolphin plays with seaweed, taking them from one another. It is unlikely that they will allow the diver to join them. So the main thing here is to swim up close enough for a photo while having a lens and required environmental conditions. "

2) In this photo bottlenose swims in the Atlantic Ocean off the west coast of Ireland. Says photographer George Karbus "View of a dolphin on a background of the waves was amazing. After spending two hours in the water in a rather difficult light conditions, I finally made this a great clear shot. "

3) State Park and Pfeiffer Beach, California. Photographer Patrick Smith says: "This sea arch on the coast of Big Sur - a natural formation, the real gate for light and powerful waves. Of course, for a good angle between the two sides of the "gate" is too much contrast in terms of light, so I waited for the day when there will be a thin layer of fog. In a split second the sun became dim, and the light reflected from the rocks behind me lit up the cliff face. And only then the picture has turned out as it should. I was lucky! »

4) In the photo: Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England. Photographer Rainer the world describes his feelings this way: "I was 2, 4 km to the beach with this" dinosaur eggs "to capture the views of a medieval castle. I was alone on the slippery shore, waiting for the clouds a little bit scattered, and the crescent create normal working conditions. Light remote town of the castle scenery added a warm orange flicker. Long view of the ocean waves gave the effect of fog creeping round by the stones. "

5) green sea turtle and moon jellyfish in Turtle Bay, Norman Reef, Cairns, Queensland, Australia. Photographer Gary Brennand says: "Green turtles are threatened with extinction, but a few individuals can be found on the Great Barrier Reef. I accidentally came across this turtle eats the moon jellyfish. Calculate the time to remove the turtle with mouth open was quite difficult, because it surprisingly quickly move around the jellyfish, but after a while I realized that the turtle is moving in the same manner, and I was able to make the right shot. "

6) In this photo: Diver and golden bigeye in the islands Raja Ampat Regency, West Papua, Indonesia. "Exploring the soft coral islands Jam, we Alberto Reye's (pictured) ran into numerous flock of golden-eyed. To my surprise, my friend took off his mask and regulator, and opening his mouth, put his head right into the pack. I managed to do a couple of shots, my laughter until finally everything is not messed up, "- says photographer Jeff Yonover.

7) Great Pacific octopus in the waters near Dalnegorsk, Russia, Sea of ​​Japan. Photographer Marina Kohetova says: "Accustomed to any diver, an octopus may allow him to swim close enough, but for a suitable image you have only one chance!»

8) Striped Marlin, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Photographer Nahoum Amos: "The longest migration was provoked makayry striped marlin, which pursued them close to the Baia and then three months later returned to the south of Hawaii, having made a common path in 5, 02 km. Most of striped marlin roam the ocean alone, but at the time of hunting they can be combined in pairs or flocks. Striped marlin appear near Cabo San Lucas from July to October in search of fish. In this photo with his long nose marlin separated from the pack a sardine, which he intends to eat. "

9) In this picture you see the chess wrasse in the National Marine Park Komodo Island, Indonesia. "By the end of the day I went down to the bottom to capture reef at dusk - a magical time when daytime animals" donate their change "overnight. At this time of the day at sea a real commotion, because the fish is looking for a place to shelter for the night. In just two minutes before the end of his voyage, this beautiful wrasse swam past me, "- says photographer Michael Patrick O'Neill.

10) Whale shark against sardines in the Indian Ocean, the island of Mafia, Tanzania. He says the author of the image, the photographer Matthew Potenski "Photographing for researchers, I usually come back with monotonous technical shots of whale sharks. It was nice to be in the water with the camera and try to make "cute" picture. "

11) "Peggy's Cove", Nova Scotia, Canada. "This tiny fishing village - a real paradise for photographers due to its picturesque bay. I set my camera with wide angle lens and took this picture. My lens was not wide enough to hit the shot all the elements of this beautiful scenery, so I made two shots, raising and lowering the lens. Then I'm using Adobe Photoshop «sewed» two pictures to show the fury of clouds reflected in the calm blue waters of the rocky lake with the Atlantic Ocean in the background "- said the photographer Darwin Uigget.

12) Photographer from the Atlantic Ocean on La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain. Says photographer Carlos Virgili Ribe "We photographed the next day after a major storm. I saw this rock, which is about every 30 seconds, breaking waves. I asked a friend to pose for the "wet photos." After a few shots we were able to "catch" a big wave. "

13) Adelie penguins on the Antarctic Peninsula in Antarctica. "I saw a group of Adelie penguins, lined up one behind the other, waiting for their turn to jump. I only had a few seconds to get the camera set up the tripod and took this picture. "
All
(Taken from bigpicture.ru)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting