Burned alive (4 photos)

The Englishwoman, which 12 years ago, doused with gasoline and set fire to the boyfriend found happiness with another man.

In 1995, 20-year-old Hedi Child met 23-year-old, but already divorced guy - Chris Kelly. The girl's parents, Chris just did not like, because he was very authoritarian. But who listens to the parents? Heidi he seemed nice and caring. Gradually wean Chris caring of all her friends Heidi, she was unhappy when she talked with relatives. In general, he did a classic, all domestic tyrants, step by step, depriving its partner communicating with someone outside the house.

Oh, who knows a whole system. First, a man surrounded girl love, though some suffocating. He is jealous, he says, "Are not you a little me? Why do you still communicate with someone? ". He suspects it. Here and Chris began to dictate terms: this guy does not see, with the girlfriend, do not talk. He told Heidi make a short hairstyle that men do not look at her lovely hair. He forbids her to walk in high heels. "It got to the point that he began to be offended when I use deodorant, - says Heidi. - I think that's how I'm trying to please men, too ».

Then, as usual, the favorite went to physical violence. "One day, I accidentally dropped a cup of tea, which was carrying him - says Heidi. - He hit me for it. I was shocked. " Shocked, not appalled, but it will as the victim had already been broken by this time - do not forget about Chris system. He had already managed to destroy the self-esteem of Heidi, because of the constant emotional pressure she stopped to adequately assess what is happening, stopped believing in themselves and fight back. Even the assistance she was not able to ask.

Chris regularly choked her, she fainted. "When I came to, he said he was sorry, but that's all my fault, I brought it. Sometimes he threatened that if I complain to his parents, he would kill them "- says Heidi. On the night of September 19, 1997 it all started with an argument of unwashed dishes. Chris started throwing bottles at Heidi with milk. Then he ran to the garage and returned with a canister of gasoline and poured Heidi. She tried to run away, scream, but he got a lighter. "I begged him not to do it, but it just lit me. And I laughed when I burned ».

Heidi tried to stick his head under the sink, but Chris pushed her. She rushed into the shower, but he knocked her to the floor. Most of her face, upper body and arms were burned. Heidi begged him to call an ambulance, but instead Chris pulled her to the park and two hours of jumping around, screaming that if she survives, he would marry her, because he loves more than anything else. When Chris finally asked for help, he told doctors that the two of them were attacked by unknown. He even accompanied Heidi in an ambulance. Then Heidi passed out about three weeks and did not come to his senses.

Then began a long period of recovery. "There were times when I asked my mother to kill me, as could no longer stand the pain." Total Heidi underwent 50 operations. About 35% of her body was burned. Chris got 12 years for attempted murder, but after 4 years was released for good behavior.

The last 12 years, Heidi spent trying to survive physically and emotionally. Until now, it takes about three hours of massage a day to soften the transplanted skin. She needed a few more plastic surgery. Men love, marriage - it was not those things in which she believed, after all that had happened to her. Moreover, it is believed that no man Now look at it without disgust. Yet once in a Protestant church it drew attention to this guy. During the sermon all the time he spun on the bench, turning to Heidi. After the service he went and met.

Jeremy Glossop, 31-year-old employee of the railway, a staunch Christian, not only to bring to life the girls kindness and tenderness, but also made her a marriage proposal. "Sometimes I want to pinch myself - said Heidi. - I do not believe it's happening to me. " She also says she was naive, poor girl when attacked. And now she has gone through a lot, has become stronger and is able to recognize bad people. At the wedding ceremony, Heidi and Jeremy attended the police - because of fears of retaliation by the ex-boyfriend of the bride.

via radulova

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting