What I called Pugachev. 5 photo + text + video

Immediately make a reservation, we will focus not on the metal tube, flattened and bent to one side, into which is inserted a bent nail and gum between them.
I want to talk about what we call Pugachev, and how we make them.
So:
PUGACH - Children's toy in the form of a gun. ...
© explanatory dictionary Ozhegova.
From here and start to dance.

P.S. On the assembly took minutes 40.
Photo 1

Everything begins with the harvesting. First, make a bed (or if you want to "frame"). Here the imagination is boundless. You can make even the AK-74, MP-5 even though dueling pistol beginning of XIX century. It is, strictly speaking, it is not very important.
The bed are made of wood or PCB (if your father or a brother working in the factory).
More we need:
 - A tube made of steel, brass or aluminum-magnesium alloy
 - A strip of sheet steel
 - A few small nails
 - One nail (preferably «fifties»)
 - Strong enough screw
 - A couple of small screws
 - I spoke with the head of the bicycle
 - A piece of steel wire
 - A piece of rubber band (from bicycle inner tube, but it is better for the ball from the camera)
 - A little patience
Photo 2

First of all, with a large screw (you can use a nail) is fixed on the tube box. Self plays the role of "anvil", and it is better for it to be stronger.
To our "trunk" is not swayed from side to side, anchoring it with a strip of sheet steel and several small nails. You can use duct tape, but we are not looking for easy ways ...
Photo 3

Make the trigger. To do this, we screwed into the bed of two small screw. We will try so that they were about the same axis of a piece of steel wire ... gnёm first U-shaped width equal to the width of the wood. And then bending as shown in the photo.
The mechanism is largely similar to the mechanism of descent skobomёta. Only in this case, there is no need to pull the rubber recoil.
We are trying to drive a nail without a hat. He will play the role of a hook.
Photo 4

From bicycle spokes do warhead. To this end it is bent as shown in the photo. It adhere to the following formula: length of thread to bend = length from the beginning of the breech to the "anvil" + 5-8 mm.
Photo 5

Pugach in action.
"Nashpigovyvaem" head bicycle spokes sulfur from matches (usually 3-5 pcs.). My advice to you is to avoid misfires, try to tightly utrombovat sulfur with the aid of needles.
Platoons mechanism, which engages the curved (to nowhere) spoke for brad ...
I think it is not necessary to continue to talk ... watch the video.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1256413410 [/ mergetime]
CTOIIKPaH
Well, why hurry it? I broke my selection

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting