Behind the scenes of French cabaret!

Go backstage Lido - is not easy. But the guide known blogger Sergei shares was director Jose Carvalho, who previously worked for 5 years in Russia Arkady Novikov. He saw the dressing room, looked like running scene as manage music and sound. The finale became a great dinner and show ...

Lido was opened in 1946, and in the 1977th, it moved to the current building on the Champs Elysees:

25 photos

We arrived half an hour before opening and caught as waiters served tables:

The room fits 950 people. Tickets can be purchased with or without a meal. You can select 4 types of menus. Depending on the food, it will cost you 140, 160, 195, or 280 euros per person:

I was allowed to take with them the menu, so I will quote you a dinner for 280 euros:

Marinated salmon, blancmange in the manner of Du Barry, flavored with orange and smoked herring caviar

+

Lobster with artichoke puree, served in the dough sheet

+

Beef fillet Rossini, round casserole of pumpkin and porcini sauce for boiled

+

Crispy dessert "Lido" with dark chocolate

The theater also features a VIP lounge. His rent is 550 euros:

Scene Lido - a complex mechanism with lots of lifts, elevators and leaving decorations:

Most of the decorations can be seen at the top left. They quickly brought down and up on the giant lift:

In the corridors hang posters of previous years:

The show involved 12 men and 45 women, who are called Bluebells girls after the first dance teacher. All the dancers arrive somewhere for an hour before the show. Before going on stage, they are heated at the gym:

In the dressing room we were not allowed to shoot. Each group has its own make-up artists. The dancers are divided into those clothes and dancing in those with bare-breasted. I was allowed to take a picture of a "cap" and try to lift it. It weighs 3 kilograms, at least:

We also show all the panels that control the music, light and stage:

The Lido is set Europe's largest laser gun (right):

While our tour was, the hall was filled with people:

The show consists of 4 parts, among which are the circus. Most of all remember the juggler and acrobats with coils:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting