Castle greatest inventor - Leonardo da Vinci

Leonardo da Vinci spent the last 3 years of his life in France, the Château du Clos Lucé. He was a homosexual and, fearing for his life, was forced to go to France, where he was warmly received King Francis I. The king lived in a nearby chateau of Amboise and even ordered to dig an underground passage to the kitchen of Leonardo, where every night they were intimate conversations ...
27 ph via Sergey Dolya

The castle itself is small - only ten rooms:

Inside, the interior, who was here during the life of Leonardo da Vinci:

For the same table by the fireplace every night that were Leonardo and the King of France:

Underground tunnel goes straight to the kitchen:

Throughout the house are placed layouts of fantastic projects of Leonardo, there is also a prototype of a helicopter and a parachute, and guns and bicycles and even tanks:

Many of these layouts can be seen in the park in full size. For example, the tank:

Multilateral gun:

The prototype of recreational catamarans:

Watermill:

The garden was also 3D Pipe:

The essence of this instrument I did not understand, but looking inside you can see the following:

The park has a lot of beautiful trees. I imagined how Leonardo was walking between them. The disks painted body and tells that Leonardo studied anatomy at first, and then create their own creations on the basis of this knowledge:

From Clos-Luce Amboise Castle is only 400 meters, but we went with their difficulty, as we covered the heavy downpour. I had to hide under navesikami:

Amboise stands on a high ledge, and you need to go up along the souvenir shops:

Inside liked tasting cabinet. Royal taster try all the food intended for the king and locks her in the closet. If a couple of hours he died, the food served at the royal table:

Under the castle is very dense buildings. Roofs literally nalezayut one another

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting