Hunting for zebras

Camera disguised as a stone, captured the life (and death) of zebras in a separate step.
7 interesting and informative photons via animalpicture.ru

1. Camera disguised as a stone, captured the life (and death) of zebras in a separate step. (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

2. The panic quickly spread to all the flock, had only the lion to approach him. (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

3. zebra jumping a few inches from the camera lens. (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

4. The animal painter-photographer Anup Shah spent three months following the large herd of zebra on the plains of the Masai Mara in Kenya. (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

5. "I have a camera with a remote control, disguised as a stone, which I have put in place the passage of herds of zebras. I could see everything that happens in the lens. I realized one thing - a man better not to get in the way of the herd of zebras. " (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

6. This zebra was not lucky - sharp teeth of a lioness caught it. (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

7. In between the attacks of predators living at the zebras are not less intense. Every day you need to defend the right to a female. (ANUP SHAH / CATERS NEWS)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting