The same Volokolamskaya - ghost station.

Writes russos:

In fact, almost always feel sad when executed another dream. All the work is done, the goal is reached. It is clear that there is not a lot of other less coolest dream on which I will work, but tonight for one dream has become less.

About the existence of the station I found out in the middle of the 90s, and the first time he saw from the train window a little later, when he began to ride on Mitino radio market. Somehow I was lucky - in the tunnel lighting has been included, and in passing I saw all the station completely. Then, of course, it impressed me. How station ghost and so on.

Let us, finally, look at this ghost station, conjures up thoughts of a fiction novel about the future of the metro (I will not say the name, more for advertising would not consider, but the game of the same name is already out) ...

This station is located on Violet Metro line between the stations "Tushinskaya" and "Schukinskaya" (closer to the "Tushino") and the Moscow Metro named by the location near the station Volokolamsk highway. It was built for the proposed residential district on the territory of Tushino airfield, but the project did not work out of the neighborhood. Now that the airport has already died, there will be built the stadium «Spartak».

The station was built in 1975 as part of the site "October field" - "Glider". The project is a typical three-span station shallow (so-called "Centipede"). By design it is identical to the "Tushino". Come to the surface does not. BTP and STF present. Traction substation site is located near the top of SMU-5 Mosmetrostroy canal. The station was built in the constructions on it do not have any decoration, not installed any of engineering systems, in addition to pumping. From the "Tushino" Congress made at the station.

According to the Government of Moscow dated March 18, 2010 N 479-RP station named "Spartacus" and the opening period specified as 2013.

1. The station and the Congress is "under the control" of Tushino. Here at this remote checkpoint Tushino, which shows Congress about Volokolamsk.

2. The station ghost and ghost train. That leaves rail car on which we arrived at the station.

3. Another rail car is stopped for whatever their business.

4. And went. Initially it was assumed that will throw us back to the last train, and will be able to make shots from a passing train, but to our great regret it was not possible to reconcile. And it would be even more gorgeous pictures.

5. Platform Volokolamskaya item is assigned to the CD-65.

6. The station platform. Bare concrete and a little rock paintings. Beavers force not argue with that.

7. Three-meter rat mutants? Trackman? Karst cavities? No, worse - Petrovich!

8. II road view toward Schukin.

9. II road, view of the station Volokolamskaya.

10. One of the future outputs.

11. Platform.

12. The track walls. Mounted units with cable channels. And the gap - is the future the cable box on the track wall.

13. White Triangle - stop sign ended signal atom. Further, cellular antenna.

14. I way. At the arrow is working, so it is a signal the boundary.

15. Arrow №1 truck and railway workers.

16. Congress between the main routes.

17. A careful reader will notice a man lying between the rails. It is cleaning the drainage pipe, which is clogged. In her push through a hose with pressurized water and wash away the obstruction.

18. For the first time to see such a riot of color boxes.

19. II way. View from the station in the direction of the arrow №2.

20. Arrow №2 the second path.

21. Congress.

22. The closure according to the second path.

23. II road view toward Tushino.

24. The rail car drove on the first way to Tushino.

25. The first way, the view in the direction of Volokolamsk.

26. gridiron.

27. And this is protivodutevaya sboyka in Tushino. For the first time I saw these two pipes meter (approximately) diameter. This ventilation STP.

28. The first way, the view from the Tushino toward Volokolamsk. If you look closely, it is visible in the distance left curve. This is her and is ghost station.

via russos

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting