Sochi Olympics construction

I had a chance to get to work on the Olympic venue.

As a person who is not indifferent to the outrage, decided to all that he saw, take a picture and put it here, with a few comments, a lot needs no comment.

I will not bother figures how much is spent on the construction site, and asked how much, and how much more is needed - a lot.

P.s. I think the topic of where the money of taxpayers.

I will start from afar. This hill in Krasnaya Polyana, the length of slides was 300 meters. Some bastard, that is not called, has decided that it is necessary to cover up the freebie and dug three trenches.

Construction in Sochi under the open sky.

This guide rail for plaster, cost 20p per share.
After the passage of a bulldozer ...

This, in their view - the trash. Firehose worth 3000 rubles for obvious reasons, was carefully transferred into the machine.

Experience not spend on drink! It's not about these foreign experts.
Tile is laid crookedly.

There are two options:
1) To remove
2) to bribe

About tiles - later on, pay attention to metal-tile.
Because it is possible to cover a shed, well, or doghouse ...

Comrades, this timepiece main thing here is the memory further.
Chop wood - chips fly.
It is understood that the remains of the concrete where it is necessary to put.
Two cubes separately, each worth 4, 000 rubles

That's bad luck, putty and cement disappeared.
The junk!

We must be very harsh welder to use it.

The check valve, worth 150,000 rubles. Scratched in a pile with hatches ...

Let me remind you, this is the story of one object from 150 per week.

The cranes are sold on the operation sites, do not hesitate ...

Here's a ton of reinforcement loaded in Kamaz and taken away for scrap or someone's cottage even had no time to take a picture.
Vacationers do not choke saliva! I myself am shocked, only a little time to carefully Spies ...

Concrete slab, worth 5,000 rubles, was buried.
Dimensions 5m * 5m. * 20cm. Perhaps no one needs

Bruce size of 30cm * 30cm * 3 m. The cost of 1, 00 rubles. each. The car did not climb, and stealing improper, and in fact bury tractor for sure ...

The Japanese did not survive this picture. After half an hour under the ground.

Metal-tile, exposed beams and fittings. Bulldozer is like burying.

As far as I know, 16 bridges are temporary, the quality - on the photo.
And do you have in the city once the bridge?

There builders are so severe that the concrete poured harvested directly on concrete))
Oilcloth, to share it, no.

Yesterday took off the concrete floor, taking into account the cost of paying workers + materials - 15.000 rubles

Our country is so rich that we can afford to lay expensive materials, produced and delivered from the middle of the mountains in the tunnel construction.

The alluvial deposits of these stones come across ... lovers of artifacts - read no further! - Crystals of semi-precious stones: rock crystal, calcite, gold.
Gold, for obvious reasons, very little without a photo. But calcite 60 kg stole carefully perevёz.

As for the tiles. Taki first question: at whose expense?

Lightning protection. Welders understand ...

Temporary pipe for temporary cable was temporarily buried temporarily withdrawn temporarily. The cost of the work can only speculate.

As you probably know, it's - only a photo, I'm no expert in the embrace of an immense, but I know for sure - just a third of the money goes into oblivion due to the irresponsibility of many.

Behind this otklanivayus.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting