Skunk home

The author talks about his skunks, who lives in his house.
Under the cut interesting story, the author of the text.

That came at me such is not the standard animal ...
Skunks are very nice and funny ... Zverkov in appearance a bit like a ferret but ...
Scone lives with me half a year I took her adult ... from the previous owners she was detained in appalling conditions in a small cell, and from the fact that it did not change the dust she oblez tail and had sores on the pope and the tail ... at the moment it is already overgrown bit and All sores treated (until fouling necessary link it closer to February)

The animal is very clever ... I live in a free settlement in the apartment

Sleeps anywhere =) generally either a computer or a sofa very rarely sleeps in the hay box or house cat ...

recently arrived from the country could not find her, she put forward a cabinet and got dragged him to rags

Sometimes I did take to his bed though still zhivotinka runs at night or we do climb into bed ... yes skunk legs are short so we jump can not but very strong shape up or push a thread wardrobe cabinet we manage on just two

Skunks are omnivorous in nature, 50% of food is insects, small lizards and mammals rest to vegetables and roots ...

Mumps first eats sweets all the most rake paw ... then vacuums all around

Skunks have difficulty seeing their lack of vision in only 5-6 meters enters their nose ... walk in the park zanchit under every bush and have to climb all sniff

Nature takes its zofobusa have to buy it and Madagascan cockroaches

As we sat on the grass, she decided to hunt us and start to play hide behind the bag peeking Sonam On the other hand the

Yes, a lot of people starting to get the child to look at or photograph the pet while the shy, we start hugging and hide from all

Well, the rain began to drizzle had the baby wrapped in a jacket

So I finish my story about the skunks ...
And lastly, I will answer the frequently asked question Skunks Vanya?
In this animal glands removed ... but in general, they rarely use them because recovery of liquid is 7-10 days, but the charge is enough for 4-5 use. skunks when angry begin stomping legs and hiss and prefer vosnonom run ... some people are kept skunks with no iron removal if the animal from an early age holili and nurtured it against their will not to use them there were going to happen when the criminals were detained with the help of skunks ... secretion of a skunk at hit eye causes blindness in up to 2 days, and do not forget the smell within 10-14 days ...

Source: ljfun.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting