Polar Urals or "second spring of the year"!

June 20, 2010 I visited the place prekrassnoe - Polar Urals. Next, 47 photos and a little text. Post the first selection so please do not break. If that is not so - I apologize in advance.

Post conditionally divide the territory of Russia to Asia and Europe.

First crossing a ford. During the entire campaign, there were not less than 40. On the street 10 and strong winds.

These deer are met throughout. Sometimes we walked their paths, called "Varga". The movement of deer Varga - incorporated genetically, if you know who the father, grandfather, PRADET certain deer - can uznyt his Varg and understand where he is currently. It is only able to herders and reindeer herders.

Bleak landscapes often evoke great nostalgia.

Here, I would look something like the Afghan drug dealer. Lacking machine.

Moving to the mouth of the river Sob - large enough in the Polar Urals.

In my travels regularly across these plates. Tribulation.

Everything is so bleak.

We are playing snowballs, and riding on a roller coaster Seats. Enough steep slope. At this time in Moscow 32.

Sometimes it looks the sun, but the wind will not subside. Wind East-South East. Then I explain how this principle.

Lake in the distance - the source of the river Sob. The unusual turquoise color - the properties of the glacier. Ice as it consists of millions of icicles the size of a stick to sushi. These icicles are arranged vertically, they srl transparent, but because of the refraction of light appear turquoise blue.

Sometimes his feet sank into the snow above the knee, had to remove the backpack and drag him through the snow. The benefit to this all found antlers - comfortable Chalke.

There are also a large crack extension under a meter and a depth of 4-6 meters.

Health - first of all, here and bathed.

Kuztyvis Creek. At this time, the high water. To overcome it in the Brodsky almost to the waist.

This is the south side of the mountains. The difference is obvious - there is almost no snow, dwarf birch almost to the waist, were full trees, bears traces of habitation. On the slopes last year cranberries and lingonberries.

Stepruz River. Overcome nesmogli depth of more than a meter, flow velocity - is enormous. Dramatically changed the route.

Throughout the route navigator gave out here are messages. Helped of course, but I was the first time in the campaign with the navigator - I was expecting something more useful.

Rising to a height of 600 meters. Below is the same r.Stepruz. 30 minutes ago there was a ford waist-mate almost washed over.

A small rainbow. And now the wind. On this day, the wind blew a pure North. Since Sev.Ledovity Ocean not far from the wind to warm the ground does not have time, the result - an hour the temperature had dropped to two. Wind so strong that it can lie open-mouthed cheeks shaking like a bulldog. In addition, the rain in a wind like "koryabaet" face and hands.

It was decided to embark on the night of the cliffs, as I pass in front of about 1000 m and the risk of getting stuck in the snow. Tent hid behind a rock.

That such an avalanche waiting travelers. Its width is about 200 meters. Frozen in the day so that the comrades did not feel the cancer hours 2. I even pugovizy peredivanii when he was unbuttoning and buttoning.

The next day the sun smiled on us. 30 minutes smiling 30 minutes the heavens weep. It was decided to get up for the day (today is not going anywhere).

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1279980713 [/ mergetime]
Staged a photo shoot, repair, and trips on the rocks.

Local Stonehenge.

Ra smiling.

Morning we start. The wind shifted to pure South. On the street +20 23.

Half an hour on the tan.

That is where they could pass vstryat. Now it's just a slide. Warmer by the minute.

In the presence of the sun, the mountains or a dull and does not smell. By the way, the Polar Urals at this time of year does not smell. There is simply no odors. Sniffed the dense smell of moss moss-mozhevelnik mozhevelnik, flower-flower. But this -VPLOTNUYU. Because of the presence, posuti, destilirovannoy water around the world does not smell. You go, trying to catch something - does not smell.

All as well.

The boys forgot sunglasses. We picked up the snow "birds" podoslepli temporarily.

Simply beautiful.

Nice to meet this. On this day, we even saw a bee.

Edzhidshor River Gorge. Cliff height of about 200-250 meters Photo nicherta not transmitting.

This is the valley to the other side. Who will go down.

Avalanche on the alert.

It begins the most dangerous descent for the entire campaign. Stones (and there is a movable kurumnik) skolizkim covered with moss, as a result of stone-moving unstable, slippery moss on it. 400 meters to overcome an hour. One injury in the form of the folded legs and a small fall.

Here's where the thickness of the snow. It is very durable.

Chips whole icebergs.

The same stream on the opposite mountain. On this mountain the huge coil outputs and malachite. Lumped home.

Our friends in their Varga.

The river after passing through gorges and glaciers recharge becomes affluent.

Mountain Lake. Ice also consists of millions of icicles.

no comments

Photos "At World's End." Prior to the horizon here is a "lunar" landscape. And suddenly a nuclear explosion has covered Moscow for this time ???

Soon station ... 20-30 kilometers.

And it is 150 km to the east. The striking difference in climate. Bunch of all those who fiction on the Arctic.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1279982262 [/ mergetime]
That's all. Thanks to all who are interested. Will ask questions - I will answer with pleasure privelikim.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting