Russia gave four gold medals

We just these Olympics gave four gold medals. Sport has now become a corrupt and full ball is ruled by money.
Let me explain why. Snowboarder Russian Yuri Podladchikov brought against Switzerland gold in halfpipe competitions. Russia's Anastasiya Kuzmina of Slovakia won gold. Biathlete Domracheva won 2 gold medals. And this is all the former Russians, spoke at the Russian championships and was once rejected by our functionaries from sports.
Of course it would be foolish to expect that the sport is all right, when the country was dominated by corruption and loot.
When you see that Switzerland, with a population of less than 2 times Moscow has 5 gold medals, you know that all of us sucks ...

Snowboarder Yuri Podladchikov brought against Switzerland "gold" in the halfpipe competition.
The athlete was first played at the Olympics in 2006 - for the Russian team. In 2010, he joined the Swiss national team, but also thinking about the opportunity to skate for Russia at Sochi Olympics. It is to discuss this possibility in spring 2012 Podladchikov visited Moscow. Then the Russian team finally lost it: cportsmena not satisfied with the conditions offered to him.
"I am in May in Moscow for the talks and visited. But we are very different languages ​​are spoken. In short, I ride on a snowboard. All. If the bureaucrats need something, I do not mind, it is important to me only one thing - to win the Olympics. If I want to help with this, I'm open. Here Cristiano Ronaldo plays in the "Barcelona" ... A, or where he's playing? In "Real," he said, yes. He offered to move - and he looks the team looks at his prospects look with whom to work. And I - as well, "- said in an interview with the athlete Sports.ru.
"Like in Switzerland. I have a lot of support, a great team, I ride and win. But officials thought I was going to run after them and begged to play for Russia. But this will never be "- he continued.
The publication notes that Podladchikov came to Moscow when he was vice-champion of the world and the fourth rider of the Vancouver Olympics, but his men tried chartering apparently not taken into account.
The winner of the sprint race at the 7, 5 km Anastasiya Kuzmina was born in Tyumen, and is the sister of the Russian biathlete Anton Shipulina. In 2008, the athlete became the advocate for Slovakia. In 2010, in Vancouver in the women's sprint, won the first ever gold medal in Slovakia Winter Olympics. At the informal Internet resources you can find the information that after the birth Kuzmin asked for her own apartment, in what was denied.
And marrying left to play for Slovakia.
Darya Domracheva was born in 1986 in Minsk in a family of architects. After 4 years with his parents moved to Siberia, currently under construction in the city of Nyagan. Daria involved in dance and basketball, and in 1992, following an older brother, began to engage in cross-country skiing. Spending almost all their time in training camps and competitions, Daria was in high school as "good" or "excellent." Summer vacation spent in Minsk.
In 1999 he started practicing biathlon. She graduated from high school, where she studied in the economic and legal class and entered the 2nd year of the Tyumen University, Department of - sports management.
With Domracheva not exactly odnaznachno, she wanted to speak for itself Byelorussia. Although it could hold at one time.
And yesterday, and gold in the individual race ...

Do not be surprised that a young skater Kovtun decide to play for another country.
In our country, it has long been in the first place are not sporting achievements and in semi intrigue and money.

ZY Only in these examples it is clear that not everything is all right in our sport.
There are many problems, bad, when officials decide, rather than athletic performance.

And it turns out that the former Russians won more gold than our whole team ... It is sad to say.
Home Olympics, we failed miserably.
hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting