Baykal 2010

I saw that Jus foty laid out, too, decided to share his, went this summer, his ходом.Омск-Новосибирск-Кемерово-Красноярск-Иркутск-Байкал.

18 ph + a bit of text.

Well, in fact the road was often came across sites dolgoy.Ochen repair the road, went to the Patriot, shaking it sings as it should, because that may be dead but the suspension may be because that was packed to capacity, well not the essence. They traveled to Krasnoyarsk 18 hours, 21 hours went to Irkutsk, and quite a bit from Irkutsk to Baikal, or rather landing site, about 400 km. As went the first time, I did not know the area very long searched for a parking place, you'll pick in some rest home, so there is srach wild, or find a place well, like already good ... so vseravno srach.Poetomu to first place came to our camp evening, when power to choose not bylo.Reshili that morning look around.

1.vecher arrival

2.sobstvenno already utro.Ostanovilis in a small forest near the village Manturiha.Ryadom same mountain stream flows.

3.sobstvenno river

4.Voda purest, pitevaya.Ya pil.Zhiv, healthy

5.Vid with berega.Sobstvenno stone, pebble, sometimes sand, where we were very small, I went 60 meters from the shore, the water was up to his waist

6.Tak here looked the part

7.Vskore came to us peasant village said that the fisherman, not the fish but brought a bucket of blueberries, took over 560 liters re.8

8.Barbos local, came canned meat fed him, he was lying then we guarded 2 dnya.potom gone kudato

9.Les cedar-pine and birch, mainly cedar cones attacked a lot, but since we were not alone out there, and they have not yet collected vse.Voobsche shishechny season, but just gather up inside the home too hotelos.Shishki still red dairy.

10.Prosto nice photo on your desktop stoit.Voobsche have pictures of very good quality, but I'm blunted and reduced them to 500pksl, so it turned out not clickable.

11.Use utretsa pohavat with soup pot - the most it)

12.All the specific destination we had Barguzin Bay, Peninsula holy nos.Vse the above picture actually was just a transit point, but we really liked it, so stayed 2 days tam.Cherez moved dalshe.Vot crossing of the river Selenga .Taschit ferry with cars frail type cutter, pulls on a rope ... ... a little rusty sykatno, but not afraid to break away, there is an anchor on the ferry there, so do not sail away

13.Vid far from the place where we wanted popast.Poluostrov St. nose, and the place where the photo was taken - like kakoeto holy, there is a tribute to the spirits give, whatever they may be, coins, food and so on.

14.Ehali again long before the place was literally 30 km, but since the whole area in the mountains, the sun set quickly, again sings in the dark with mats placed tent and ate freshly-smoked omul purchased at pereprave.Ryba excellent!)
A photo has already been done in the morning, first impressions were that the place fucking deceptive)

15.Vo first completely sandy beach, sand krasnyy.Hodit there is heavy, so he is full of soft Pts was sinking legs and kept vytrehat was nuzhno.Pogoda sand was cold, so that was not a very naked walk uyutno.Voobschem morning we covered storm) that slowly crept to the mountains, and the closer we came to the clearer it was that would be very very wet) .Kstati was fun when the clouds crept upon us, the wind all the time has been sidelined the lake, when they were almost close, seconds 20 was complete calm! complete, total silence, no birds, no insects, no one, and we zamolkli.I suddenly the wind began to blow from the lake, ie at us very strongly and very strongly, bars vyginalis tent, do not know how it did not uneslo.Tak that experienced the hard way what a calm before the storm.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting