Kiev highrise

While in Moscow, gloomy and cloudy weather, raskalov-vit for 5 days had time to go on a sunny and hot Kiev.

36 ph dominant

1. Our journey began in Kiev in Brovary, the first goal was operating 270 meter tower. The analogue in the suburbs - Avsyunino 270m

2. alarm tower is very ok, fence height of one meter and tablets "Stiy napruga."

3. As it turns out tablets did not lie, of 4 guys on the rig could get only two.

4. I, along with a couple of times dedmaxopka rig active electric shock, Vadim already burned gloves. Photo by Unk, we were at the bottom.

5. Leaving the tower, we headed to the next object, the South Bridge!

6. South of the three cable-stayed bridges in Kiev. Pylon height of about 130 meters.

7. By the way, from trucks and subway bridge sways very strongly, so that the stand as well as I do not recommend.

10. Go further, in Kiev there is no less interesting bridge, Moscow! On it I have been before.

11. Its height is about 120 m pylon.

12. View towards Troyeshchyna.

14. Paton Bridge and the Motherland.

16. Speaking of Mother Motherland, there now opened a viewing platform at a height of 90.1m.

17. Price visit - 200griven, climb takes 40 minutes, accompanied by two employees of the museum and insurance.

18. Species there really chic, but it is a huge minus - the top is allowed 10-15 minutes and apparently inflated price.

20. Well, of course the main square of the country.

21. Independence Monument and the hotel "Ukraine".

22. The roof is a very cool house on Khreshchatyk for the first time visited the roof is made entirely of tiles.

23. spire Pts Pts dumb.

24. Moscow bridge.

25. Open Days on racks, for example Obolon residential complex.

27. They said there is relatively good security, we just passed through the checkpoint and climbed the stairs.

28. Another looked at how to build a stadium.

29. Republican like.

30. And the most delicious, Kiev Metrostroy!

33. You walk through the tunnel, and then huyak, zilok on rails.

34. It is ready Vasylkivska station.

35. And this is the current Metro.

36. Thus ended Kiev.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting