Childbirth together. Do I need a husband at birth?

The theme of the presence of the father / husband at birth causes a lot of controversy. I'll talk briefly about personal experiences.

Contractions started pretty at night. She calmly woke me up and we went to the hospital (near lived 800 meters, no more). Contractions are not intensified, but she left the hospital.
The next day she called and said everything "in a handful of ass" and to me. Ran. The contractions intensified.
Believe me, it's all the training "How to relieve the pain of your woman during labor" garbage complete nonsense. And heels rubbing and kneading shoulders, etc. etc. The result was often sent to the dick. In general, it does not work (we did not help).

To be honest, I was surprised peace be amazed doctors. Then I realized: the professionals. Sami childbirth cute kicked me because been reading magazines, and it says that a man, a woman who had seen her at such a moment, then lower it wants. (apparently, these statistics were particularly impressionable men).

I was very nervous sitting in the hallway near the rodzala. Midwife, occasionally glancing at me, he smiled knowingly. The question: I'm not too nervous, she laughingly replied that I was calm as the Egyptian Sfins because dad through one fall into a swoon. (perhaps invent).

As you might imagine, I was very nervous, so jumped out to smoke on the street. I was someone called: Th, man, nervous? On, Nakata.
As I later realized it was a support group (oshivayutsya there permanently).
And the fact that I drank, was nothing as pure alcohol. I failed the alcohol almost imperceptible.

In general, as anyone, but I'm glad I was present at that, without exaggeration, the historic for ourselves, the moment.

Well, he was born

but he is now a

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting