Museum of Coca-Cola in Atlanta

40 photos + text via sergeydolya
Always Coca-Cola! Always Coca-Cola! Even Zavzhdi Coca-Cola!

All the old song reminds pioneer childhood "May there always be sunshine" - Coca-Cola has always been, is and will be. In Atlanta - the home of Coca-Cola - this sure is holy, even if the wind blows hear about Pepsi, the offended scared. I even could not imagine that any brand can have a strong influence on the whole city.

We did not want to offend anyone, because profits from the press tour to the Museum of Coca-Cola, and we ourselves were terribly interesting to find out about everything and see everything with my own eyes. We can say with confidence that the emotions were so unexpected and so positive that they can be compared to the first visit to Disneyland ...

In Atlanta guns with the products of Coca-Cola packed with literally every square meter. Even near the toilet - is a mandatory attribute:

Schoolchildren in the museum bring the whole bus and passed for free, so they are by no rebound. It is logical that the future adopters need to carefully prepare a child. And for adult ticket price is 15 bucks:

Children - all children. From our US do not differ much in terms of immediacy. At the end of the hall is a cinema - free. And near it burns counter showing how much is left before the opening. When the score is close to 10 seconds, the children begin to chant as before starting the "Space Shuttle": 10, 9, 8 .... The noise is incredible, but in the atmosphere as positive children that get infected and he could not help it:

The Olympic Games in Atlanta, all countries produced their own bottles, which brought us a gift shhh - The Coca Cola Company - the most ancient to the sponsor of the Olympic movement. Bottles are constantly rotated, so the exposure changes every time:

Intermediate vestibule to cinema, which tells about the history of the brand. In a movie theater where they show documentaries on the history of the brand, can not be removed:

Remember advertising where inside the machine with the Coca-Cola beverage is prepared such nice monstryata?

First we showed the movie itself, and then the four-minute interview with the monsters, who told how hard they work and exactly what each of them is responsible. Nowhere, except the museum, you will not see this. I was happy, perhaps, no less children, who literally squealed with delight.

For a long time the brand popularized by a movie stars and sports. The star of "Gone with the Wind," Clark Gable and Joan Crawford, who tried to eclipse at the time Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo were also involved in this:

It all started with a pharmacy. John Stith Pemberton - a pharmacist and a little adventurous - invented beverage companies for the production of which is destined to become the most expensive brands in the world:

Smiling and bronze Pemberton looks happy even after 124 years after the invention:

All stands are under glass, so shoot something very problematic. For example, this picture was taken with the reflection in the glass of the neighboring stand. But it turned out very tasty, agree:

Evolution machines. How was it before and how it is now:

At all times the emphasis on ease of use with a gun:

The museum contains a listing of all the 206 countries where the drink is sold. Coca-Cola is not just 3 countries: Laos, Cuba and North Korea:

Gift of the unknown east of the country:

Coca-Cola has visited and in space. It is 2 blocks: the top - from the station "Mir", the bottom - with the "Space Shuttle". Astronauts at the output ready-made drink that is prepared right inside these blocks:

Refreshing! Coca-Cola, girls and cars - the American reality:

Making cheerfulness American businessmen - always Coca-Cola!

It looks simple enough process, but in reality - a multibillion-dollar profits. Post, whether in pharmacists ...

One of the brightest kinozlodeev Wallace Beery also made friends with a drink. Like many other stars. Now Coca-Cola brand has become more than any current star of show business and cinema. Therefore, celebrity advertising is no longer attracted to:

Olympic torch with the various competitions that the company miraculously manage to collect in its museum. They already anticipate when the torch from Sochi replenish their collection:

All kinds of drinks ever produced by the company:

At the Museum of wandering polar bear. He - shedevralen! Especially his facial expressions, which drives the right hand man to hide inside. He is extremely friendly, and his smile completely disarmed of all:

He walks around the room and sticks to visitors:

Bailiff and me:

I've been shooting his nose. For this matter, and I was caught. The picture then I bought:

And here is what shot the previous frame:

Visit the Museum, we have completed a large living-room with round columns to 2 meters in diameter, which serves drinks from around 8 pieces each. Free. It is interesting that Coca-Cola is the same in all countries, and Fanta - all different tastes. There are over 200 flavors Fanta:

Specially I photographed all the labels on all columns and link them together:

All colorful and flows - a childhood dream. Felt like if I was in the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory»:

What they are doing the children - a real chaos. Running, pour, sip a sip, he immediately cast glass and rush to a new column:

Coke is mixed with ginger humans «Ginger man», and turns Christmas Coca-Cola with amazing taste. So amazing that I gladly drank as much as 6 cups:

Christmas trees are composed of aluminum bottles, very pleasant to the touch. They even let out of the hands is not desirable. I liked it so much that I brought one such bottle as a souvenir from a trip. Now she is on my shelf between dried piranha from Brazil and Inca gold mask from Mexico:

Since it was a press tour, we are expecting in the company's headquarters, which were kindly posted flag Russia:

Under the Christmas tree of the bottles was made a kind of flower, but at the same time very organic-looking:

On the electronic board constantly shone this inscription. It was very nice that attitude:

Machines of the future, equipped with a huge touch screen. Easy and intuitive:

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1292768861 [/ mergetime]
I never knew that Coca-Cola Company owns a manufacturing syrup. And by bottling and distribution deals with many other companies around the world.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting