True story about brown bears

Good fish!
Observe the process of fishing bears - a pleasure! An awkward young and old, seasoned fishermen, impudent young mothers were selected fish from youths and power matron does not make unnecessary movements and makes one quick and accurate shot. Contemplation of them are so exciting that the clock flying for hours, days and days of you catch yourself thinking that you do not want to leave ...

16 ph © Nikolai Zinoviev | Sergei Ivanov | Sergey red-faced via fauna_ru

Mishutka-2
Bears are always attractive target shooting and it is difficult even to imagine that many of them will not survive until next year. On the day when this photo was taken one depicted cubs (one on the left) seriously affected by the dominant-bear teeth. So I would like to see him in the next year living ...

Mom was asleep, and I do not want
Bear tightly dined fish and bear fed milk. Well, after a hearty lunch, as you know, I think sleep.

Well share the same!
Hungry Bears of very reluctant to share the fish with their babies as soon as they begin to saturate them leave uneaten head. Too insistent and demanding cubs and the mother can get a slap, but good-natured and well-fed bear is ready to give the whole salmon.

Mishutka-1
Good soak up the sunshine!

With mom's not scary
Adults, experienced-bear from the first days of life teach the cubs survive in harsh conditions. Without the team bears did not go into the water, but the young bears it was the opposite, and sometimes sadly ended

Sincere conversation
Watch relationship is interesting not only in people ... talk these bears was very serious.

The main conflicts arising from bears - territorial. Each bear has its own "security zone", and indeed in all animals. Someone more, someone is less, some animals in violation of "zones" are beginning to move away or escape, others - are aggressive, do vypady.Slovom than confident (more) animal, the more it protects the privacy of its "zone ".This time it is very important to monitor the reaction of the beast (in particular human), it is better not walk two steps than half a step to step. Most often occurs between the bears show of force - who mouth wider razinet who rise above, and they know each other well, fighting for serious very rarely, mostly in the mating season, males are fighting among themselves. Hungry males after leaving the den often attack bears with cubs, bears developed cannibalism. If the bear stands up to protect the cubs, then it can be killed by the superior strength of a bear.

This year the two bear became one of the most beloved characters. The fate of one is not very well developed, but that's another story. We met every day for a month with a small. I really hope to meet them next year alive.

In lace spray
Very interesting to watch the bears during their fishing, sea spray, slaps on the water, fyrchanie ...

Backwater
This summer sunset in the Kuril Lake sockeye salmon was lethargic and numerous, so the only real opportunity to go fishing in the river bears was Ozernoi. Bears families and stood alone in the anxious waiting in close proximity to each other. Even seasoned nursing mother bear and are reconciled with the proximity to strangers cubs, which usually does not happen.

Mother of many children
Even in the most bezrybnye years Kuril Lake comes as salmon, that the local population bears batten always sufficient mass to the bedding into hibernation. Because of this, the local bears are often born three, or even four bear.
Feeding milk cubs heard a few hundred meters, with more industrial sound, like the sound of operating the tractor.

Wow! Fed!
Related feeding cubs I devoted a lot of time and personnel. Bear gives a lot of strength and energy during feeding and then falls into a trance.

On patrol
Bear's life is such that we must constantly be on guard, especially matuh with cubs. Kids at every step and in danger from an early age the mother teaches them the art of survival.

The owner of Kamchatka
This year, the salmon was not enough, all the bears were on the river and were looking forward to the progress of the fish. Given the kind of loyalty that bear tried to get close with a short lens. It worked!

Do not wake my mother ...
In the morning mist met is such a family idyll

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting