Romance fees army in Israel.

Splash positive with the next (fifth this year) fees. New Photos and hackneyed theme (servicemen will remember the three pillars, which are based on the aspirations of all the soldiers and sailors: eat, sleep, so sleep, no matter what, where and with whom). Third, we omit the joy, and the rest is a detailed look.
We kindly request, a selection not to break, the end of the post will be marked.
Author text saved.
Source.

The first thing you should do a reservist at the training camp, it "obsoldatitsya", ie from the face of civilized probate after two signatures on standard forms to become an army property.

Then there is a pastime, it also vremyaprozhiganie ...

After a short rest, you should eat. Crepe whole week we suhpaem composed some idiot tuna for breakfast, tuna for lunch, tuna for dinner ... to ...
Povbyvav

Sometimes Sergeant breakfast we spoiled ... What could be better than cornflakes with milk chocolate!

One time we brought a hot lunch (and lots of rolls of toilet paper).

And once made the evening barbecues (in the company of the dark hungry can be fed anything) ...

All night I slept on the warm hood, and a couple of times even lucky to wake up from the scorching heat of the morning sun ... Some mornings, we washed and brushed our teeth ...

I looked, we collect tents ... Looked closely, and there is not only our

About how! It turns out, five meters from my Hummer through the night peacefully sleeping two cute instructress (as it later turned out) ...
Ah, the romance ...

Several pictures of the scientists themselves:

Rode, and you can sleep!

With Hammer is very important to observe safety precautions: do not sit on the jack, coffee at the wheel does not cook, do not carry the firewood!

Safely back at the base, the first thing loaded mobile phones ...
The end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting