Buffet for the Russian army had eaten and order?

Writes sholademi:

A few days ago at the invitation of the Defense Ministry paid an inspection of blogging in a military unit near Moscow Chekhov. No. I have no right to call. Let me just say that this - signalmen.
29 photos

Despite the fact that we were 8-10 people, and our lists, obviously, we were careful coordination of the FSB, for security clearance, access to military secrets of the motherland, we have not received. For example, take a close-up emergency vehicles banned

But then showed the holy of holies - the dining room

Dressed in white robes, had a detailed tour of the kitchen, showing it as it is, without ostentation.

Here, for example, the ceiling for our arrival is clearly not going to paint.

A little redecorating here, I think, would not prevent

But in the dining room, where dinner soldiers to clean and difficult to find fault with the comfort

The fact that today will be for dinner, you can find out in advance - see close-up the menu on a big screen installed in the hall. Technical progress is evident.

Before the meal is always made reference metering portions.

Earlier, in serdyukovskie and older army days in the kitchen working order shipping instructions conscripts. And now they are engaged in purely civilian company "Voentorg". New Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu arrived, he said that the army should not be engaged in some improper her tasks, and that steel where possible, for example, in the kitchen, to transfer the functions of execution civil people. Modernisation of European.

See in the army canteen for soldiers salad bar I was unusual.

Somehow it does not fit the picture with well-established for those who have not served (and I belong to those) pattern about barley and other gastronomic delights of the army being

These are the duty "reminders" on the walls of a series of "personal safety in the workplace," more like a tally with the previous image of the army

And yet, it would be foolish to do without it. After all, even Carnegie wrote about how to effectively adjust itself to a good job, even simple words written on the sheet.

Most responsible

And other important regulations soldier's rations

And here is the standard rate per person per night

However, I see you have a small appetite broke

So I will not drag out and invite to distribute

Honestly, when we photographed as signalers, conscripts are lining up for a meal, I was a little embarrassed that they have to shoot. I was afraid to fight off the appetite.

Did you ever try to do the sights of several cameras serenely, ignoring, on the shoot on the camera down and iPhones bloggers, dial a few dishes on the tray

And calmly choose the choice of several salads

Many of you have, I assure you, I would feel uneasy. Especially, there is much want to eat

But communicators showed miracles equanimity. At the meal is given about 30 minutes.

And it looks modern daily rations of the Russian soldier. In this set of about 4,000 calories per person on the basis of "breakfast-lunch-dinner." The individual diet includes goulash with potatoes, buckwheat porridge with beef, paté, stew, vegetables, beef meatballs, mashed fruits and berries, cheese, chocolate, biscuits, several bags of instant juice, etc. on the little things.

A few sketches of army life. We asked and it's still true that in the army about Shoigu decided to abandon footcloths? Immediately several soldiers at the command remove shoes and socks to show off their ...

And the army superiors boast new ambulance

And delivered recently in soldiers' barracks new heaters

Ie in everyday terms some changes for the better, obviously, occur. But, more importantly, to feed the soldiers began differently, with a buffet. A few years ago such, in my opinion, it is difficult to imagine.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting